Re: Last horror movie you watched?

A US version??? ARGH PLEASE!!! roll

Checking out the movie Babysitter Wanted from 2009 with Bill Moseley.

Angie, a strict Catholic girl, goes away to college, gets a babysitting job cause she needs some cash.  Meanwhile, someone begins following her in a slasher-like way.  The babysitting job is on a farm.  The family living there seem like nice folks.  Once she's in the house, the fun begins.  A lot like The House of the Devil but with a different twist.     

Kai Caster, who plays the boy, Sam is exceptionally creepy.  He adds another yet another level to this not seen in House.  All in all I thought this was a pretty cool movie, and though I figured out the secret pretty early, it didn't diminish how much I liked it.  I actually figured out one of the surprises, the other threw me for a loop.

Last edited by Ragnbone (Yesterday 23:11:21)

Theli wrote:

Yeah the Italian version does not have any supernatural elements. Never seen the US version.

It's been a long while since I've last seen the original, as the US release is more widely available, I find. I actually have the Italian one on DVD, but I don't watch it as it doesn't feature any subtitles, and I in fact know very little of Italian language. I don't mind the US release however.

Weird I didn't even know there was a US version readily available.

^ It's on Netflix, if you're interested in comparing the differences. Obviously, I need to see the original film in its perfection again, as I find my memory of it getting foggier.

kXnPunk wrote:

A US version??? ARGH PLEASE!!! roll

Bah! It's not so bad. tongue
Certainly a substantial difference with the ordering of the stories and things of that sort though.

Last edited by The Creature (Yesterday 23:25:16)

^^^
I guess yeah... I realize I'm stranger than I thought. For example I prefer much more the US the Ring, US Grudge and some more but still prefer the European original shit. Ah well I know why now, my ancestors are from there, my genes are talking. lol

LES DIABOLIQUES 1955 rewatch

Woah is all I need to say for this one. smile

Blood Bath 1975

Well some very cool stuff in this one. Pretty damn wild and fucked up story. Enjoyable.