Topic: looking to acquire/barter!

hey all,

Does anyone here have the Nekromantik I & II?
If so, would anyone be willing to part with them through barter?
Please feel free to check out my collection and let me know if I have anything that may be of interest...

Thanks all, I've been trying to find this flick as well as "The Brain" for eons and I lucked out finding the brain (VHS) but none of the above..

Please look through my collection and if you see something that may be of interest, let me know.  I'm not willing to part with all of them, but some more than others I'd be willing to make a deal.

oh, and if anyone has Chopping Mall or El Topo, I would be in your debt forever!!

Last edited by cronenbergfan (2007-10-26 13:51:31)

Re: looking to acquire/barter!

moved to the bartering forum.

I apologize Meh.  I'm still learning the ropes within this site.  I meant no confusion.

no sweat bro its not a negative just tryin to help you out smile round here we allow mistakes... only im perfect nad i know it (j/k)

Hey, Cbergfan, there is a copy of Nekromantik for sale on ebay RIGHT NOW. It is buy it now, 17.98, and it looks like it was just listed! It is the Barrel release, the DVD has the nudity on the front, and isn't  bootleg, as far as i know. Nekromantik 2 is on there too, one listed.

Thanks Horror!!!  I'm looking into it right now. 

Many thanks.

Hey Cro-nan, did you you end up with em?

cronenberfan would you be willing to trade your CHUD dvd????

hey Horror,

Unfortunately, I didn't win those items...  Man, sometimes I hate LAST MINUTE bidders!!  hehehe  ARGH!!
Thanks for asking though.

Chainsaw,

I would DEFINITELY be willing to trade CHUD!!  In fact, i believe my copy is still sealed.  I'll check.

i don't have the Nekromantik movies but if you want you can check out my list on my morgue space and let me know...no pressure if you wanna thats cool if not, thats cool too, i may also be interested in your Ichi the Killer