Topic: SciFi Channel Greenlights Warehouse 13

Copied from:  http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.ph … p;id=44997

Warehouse 13 Green-Lighted

SCI FI Channel has given a green light to Warehouse 13, a two-hour pilot it describes as part The X-Files, part Raiders of the Lost Ark and part Moonlighting. The pilot for a one-hour drama comedy comes from Universal Media Studios and is slated to begin production in December, with an eye toward a summer 2008 premiere.

After saving the life of the president, two FBI agents find themselves abruptly "promoted" and relocated to windswept South Dakota, to a top-secret location called Warehouse 13: a massive, secret storage facility that houses every strange artifact, mysterious relic, fantastical object and supernatural souvenir ever collected by the U.S. government over the centuries.

The duo search the country for several missing objects while monitoring for reports of supernatural and paranormal activity that could indicate the presence of other objects they must retrieve.

Warehouse 13 is based on a script by Rockne O'Bannon (Farscape) and Jane Espenson (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and D. Brent Mote.

Interesting news.

Re: SciFi Channel Greenlights Warehouse 13

Kind of like Friday the 13th: the series, except a warehouse instead of a antique store. If they put the care into it that Eureka has it might be a good show.

I think I read somewhere on the web recently that Warehouse 13 finally gets it's premiere showing on Sci-Fi in the US in early July (around the 7th I think), after a long wait from the time it was announced. I watched a trailer for it via TV.com or the US Sci-Fi website a few months ago and wasn't that keen on it. The cast has got bigger since I last read about the main cast announcements on and off the web.

Last edited by WaveCrest (2009-07-04 13:47:37)

ooo - the number 13 - scary lol lol

I don't think this show will make it,i'm gonna watch it because there's nothing else on,maybe it'll grow on me.