Re: Movies that gave you nightmares.

shanel wrote:

Once when I was little, my friends older brother pushed us into a ditch where there was this crazy guy with bug eyes drooling, he grabbed hold of me and my friends hands and wouldn't let us go, then when we finally escaped he chased us home. I remember thinking he was a monster.  I think zombies remind me of him.

lolz , yeah that'll do it !

bump

i've only had one nightmare involving a horror movie. it was A Nightmare On Elm Street 3:Dream Warriors and I was about 9 at the time.

I had a horrible dream last night that all my favorite horror movies were being remade ....... oh wait hmm

Normally I don't dream, or don't remember them at all. Thankfully. But, when I was like 16 I had to have my wisdom teeth removed. No big deal, except I had this old school dentist who decided I didn't need to go to the hospital and be put under anesthesia. He had me come in and he preformed it in his office with local anesthetic. I know what it feels like to be tortured! No matter how much he used I could still feel everything ("I already used 2 and a half bottles. Your gums are too swollen to even take any more!") And they had to be broken into pieces to be extracted. This involved him standing over me, sweating, with a hammer and a pick-like instrument. Needless to say, a couple years later I started having these re-occuring nightmares where all my teeth would fall out. It would just be me, standing there, and would end with me spitting bloody mouthfuls of my molars into my hands. It was when my parents were going through divorce, and they subsided after all was said and done. Those are my only true, wake-up in a sweat nightmares. Thank you Dr Kirkwood.

"a tale of two sisters" had me so tense after watching it the first time that i had nightmares that night.

Last edited by hybrid moments (2007-10-25 11:15:16)

The Exorcist...till this day I won't sleep in my parents den and I live there now not in the den but in there house...

'candyman', 'poltergeist', 'exorcist', 'blair witch', '28 days later' ... and the KING of all horror movies to me: f'ing 'ju-on'. tongue