Re: What's the last horror tv show that you watched?

The first episode of a show called DarkNet. It's basically an anthology that centers around murders and other unsettling shit that ends up being filmed and uploaded on a site called DarkNet. Although the were well crafted (aside from characters), I felt there was very little punch to the segments. I might give it another shot though, apparently the stories all connect in the final episodes.

I have today off work so I've been binge watching through season 3 of American Horror Story on Netflix

The Twilight Zone (original series). Can't remember the season or episode number, but it was titled, "The Bewitching Pool", which is one that I love. The acting side of the episode isn't so great, but the concept which the story fixes on is eerie and interesting. First time I caught it was on TV during the annual 4th of July marathon whilst incredibly stoned. It's just stuck in my mind since then...and it's now a favorite.

There was another Twilight Zone episode I watched (again, cannot remember exact season or ep. number), but it dealed with the Earth being knocked slightly out of its orbit, and thus each day the human race found itself increasingly nearer to the sun...with the populating baking away slowly. Such dread! I loved it.