Re: Win Special Dead Prizes Contest

I Entered The Contest

I entered.  I've never heard of this movie.  I hope it's good.

Unfortunately Algee, Winners for this were drawn about 2 days ago.  You just missed out.  But I urge you to try and buy a copy, it is quite enjoyable.

I didn't win so i had to order a copy, a bit pricey at $27 duckets but the more I hear about it the more I really wanted to see it. I just ordered it like two days ago so i havn't got it yet but when I do it'll hit my dvd player and you guys will get a review. We gotta support our indie films and their director right? If we don't all we have to look forward to is the mainstream crap they put in theatres. Another remake anyone?

sounds good H2K looking forward to your review. $27 is pricey i didnt know it was that much

Hard2Kill wrote:

I didn't win so i had to order a copy, a bit pricey at $27 duckets but the more I hear about it the more I really wanted to see it. I just ordered it like two days ago so i havn't got it yet but when I do it'll hit my dvd player and you guys will get a review. We gotta support our indie films and their director right? If we don't all we have to look forward to is the mainstream crap they put in theatres. Another remake anyone?

Thanks for the support everyone. it is a different world when distributing indie films, you do not get the luxury of the discounts that mainstream system shit gets.

So, yeah it may be a little more than KNOCKED UP  or SAW, but it is worth it at $22, not $27, I mean that is unfortunately how it goes with shipping and handling. The packaging and post-office get the price up. There is nothing we can do about that.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the supporters, and send an understanding out to those that feel it is a little pricey.

ahh i thought the dvd was $27 not the shipping and receiving and the dvd. $27 for a dvd is steep but not if that includes shipping, etc.

Meh wrote:

ahh i thought the dvd was $27 not the shipping and receiving and the dvd. $27 for a dvd is steep but not if that includes shipping, etc.

Glad I chimed in then. Cool.

how much is the dvd on its own, and a link where it can be bought just as a reminder

I am pretty sure it is $22 plus shipping.  There are links on both their myspace and main movie pages where you can buy the DVD

www.myspace.com/thespecialdead
www.specialdeadmovie.com

jmh314 wrote:

I am pretty sure it is $22 plus shipping.  There are links on both their myspace and main movie pages where you can buy the DVD

www.myspace.com/thespecialdead
www.specialdeadmovie.com

It is also available on Amazon Now - In Case that makes it easier for anyone, with an Amazon account and what not.

Here is the Link:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ … 64-5578350