Re: What are YOU watching tonite/this weekend?

^^^
Hilarious I'd say. Simon Pegg is just fucking awesome in everything he does. smile

Case 39 on SyFy tonight. I've always been meaning to give this a rewatch, couldn't find my damn DVD though. Look forward to it though, I thought it was a great movie.

^^^
Yeah man Zellweger is magnificent in it and the damn little girl is quite something... Jodelle Ferland is her name and she plays the little girl/Demon in Silent Hill 1. Great talented young actress. smile

Honeymoon or The Entity, not sure which one yet.

^^^
Honeymoon is great.

Me I'll rekick myself WAKE WOOD in the teeth with YELLOWBRICKROAD and SCARED TO DEATH SYNGENOR. Maybe JESSE JAMES MEETS FRANKENSTEIN'S DAUGHTER too...

Event Horizon on TNT this weekend. Haven't seen it, and I love all things space and aliens in horror.

^^^
Oh man you'll dig this one. Kicks Alien in the teeth violently for me. Best Horror Sci-Fi film EVER!!! smile

Just got down a bunch of old school Vampire film from the 60/70 so I guess it'll be a fun night. Probably tomorrow too as I got so many it's mad. Gotta love full films on You Tube. smile

BUT I'M GONNA START WITH THE AMAZINGLY GREAT LESBIAN VAMPIRE KILLERS for sure. Too damn good a film this one is. smile

^ Yeah what's up with that? There are tons of great obscure older horror flicks floating around on YT.
It's awesome. lol

^^^
H3LL yeah man. And I have a cool site that downloads them, better that way for me as I LOOOVE to take screenshots. Best thing of VLC is really that button no doubt. lol