Re: What makes you happy right now?

Tripod wrote:

I'm glad I got cut my vulgar idiot of a father out of my life. It's a good feeling. smile

kXnPunk wrote:

I manage to deal with him and his assholeness pretty good. I fake all the times I see him. lol

Theli wrote:

I have a strange relationship with my father. Sometimes I hate him and sometimes I don't. I think most of the time I love him too though.

LoudLon wrote:

It used to be my dad only ever called when he needed something.  But over the last several years he's finally learned I want nothing to do with him and has kept his distance.  Smart man.

Tripod wrote:

Can't say I'm big on my step father too. He can be a bit of a green horn sometimes but some days we can be on good terms. Suffice to say, I always have an on and off relationship with both father figures.

So ladies and gents, what have we learned about the boys on the board and our collective oedipal complex?

Last edited by Theli (2015-02-21 14:32:48)

^^^
That Dads suck. lol

A very nice time Malphas The Crow is here now and partying is on a crazy road like most Saturdays.

AND Mila Kunisex in on Max Payne now. Woo what a night. YAY!!! big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2015-02-22 02:13:18)

Theli wrote:
Tripod wrote:

I'm glad I got cut my vulgar idiot of a father out of my life. It's a good feeling. smile

kXnPunk wrote:

I manage to deal with him and his assholeness pretty good. I fake all the times I see him. lol

Theli wrote:

I have a strange relationship with my father. Sometimes I hate him and sometimes I don't. I think most of the time I love him too though.

LoudLon wrote:

It used to be my dad only ever called when he needed something.  But over the last several years he's finally learned I want nothing to do with him and has kept his distance.  Smart man.

Tripod wrote:

Can't say I'm big on my step father too. He can be a bit of a green horn sometimes but some days we can be on good terms. Suffice to say, I always have an on and off relationship with both father figures.

So ladies and gents, what have we learned about the boys on the board and our collective oedipal complex?

I don't know about that last part! lol
I also have an odd relationship with my Dad, I only see or talk to him 2-3 times a year. It's not that I dislike him, more that he was never around so there is very little of a bond.

I'm really wondering what this this does in a What MAKES YOU HAPPY thread though. lol

Gonna start watching these and this sure makes me fucking HAPPY I can assure U. Dig this series like a fool. big_smile

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1526762_864838553580526_1312623158370603094_n.jpg?oh=0856aead80e78070341a7b59bca86f61&oe=55827E98&__gda__=1434842201_1183b7075ddeb7d93279b0ab09ccf607

^ Nice! The cover arts are badass.

Relaxing and watching Tron Legacy in fresh bedding makes me happy.

^^^
H3LL yeah they are. In fact just posted Pulse 1's poster in the Cool Posters thread, too damn well done. And the bit in the bonus stuff where they show hot they made it was funny. Damn Kristen is HILARIOUS!!! lol

And LEGACY OWNZ!!! I prefer it much more than the first which is already a masterpiece. Top of the tops. smile

^ Agreed, great flick! I like the original's poster too, creeps me out.

^^^
Oh yeah. Awesome remakes they are but the original is insane too. Just prefer the American because of the hotties. Hahaha