Re: Name That Horror Film?

Oculus

"Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

^^^
From Dusk Till Dawn

Right here: http://youtu.be/OOoBYwVud0U

Hahaha Too good this flick. big_smile

lol yup, I just watched it for about the millionth time and Love that quote XD

^^^
Damn yes, what a film. Need to rewatch it, been too long. Thanks for the idea. smile

"Have you ever seen fire in zero gravity?"

Ooooh. Taking a wild guess here, but is it Event Horizon?

^^^
Sure is bro. That's when Cap Freeman tells the story of the burning man the ship knows about.

Love what he says after... Dream like. smile

Miller: It's beautiful. It's like liquid it... slides all over everything. Comes up in waves. And they just kept hitting him, wave after wave. He was screaming for me to save him.

^ Sweetness. I definitely gotta pop that great film in once more here soon and re-visit it. It's a great world to plop oneself into every now and then.

Here's one:

"Yes. But it was once the figurehead of a slave ship. That's where our people came from. From the misery and pain of slavery. For generations they found life a burden. That's why they still weep when a child is born and make merry at a burial... I've told you, Miss Connell; this is a sad place."

Last edited by The Creature (2015-02-20 00:12:40)

^^^
Paul Holland: Do you know what this is?
Betsy Connell: A figure of Saint Sebastian.

I Walked With A Zombie 1943 big_smile

Watched it recently, still remember the scene. smile

New one:

"I get this ache... And I, I thought it was for sex, but it's to tear everything to fucking pieces."

Hahaha Too damn much this scene is. Love. smile

^ Good call on "I Walked". Good thing that you got it right too, as I completely forgot to come back in here and check if anybody answered my quote or not. lol

Is that one from Ginger Snaps?

Yes. It is Ginger Snaps.

Indeed is. smile

You're up Creature boy man buddy dude Rock'N'Roll friend you.