Topic: How would you like to die?

Someone just posted me a response that they would like to die in a tornado, which I thought was pretty damn cool...

I would ultimately like to die during an all mighty orgasm but a high speed car accident would be Ok as well, as long as it was sudden... I'm talking about slamming into a tree or driving off a cliff into the grand canyon...

Re: How would you like to die?

I'll post what I did from that other thread.

I know how I'm going to die, cause I sense it deep inside - either car crash or drown and I'm OK with either

It's not my ultimate way to go, it's how I beleive I'm leaving this planet.

Car Crash would be a good death, or a bullet to the head.

Maybe even falling off a building by accident.

I think these would all equal instant death.

Actually I am probably going to die while riding my bike becos I am such a lunatic... I will be bowled over by a car, flung thru a plate glass window and end up cruicified in a weird *jesus-like* pose, the vatican will have to investigate as it will be interpreted as a *sign* of the forth coming *rapture*, for a brief time I will be infamous, my bloodied corpse viewd by millions on the internet...

shanel wrote:

Actually I am probably going to die while riding my bike becos I am such a lunatic... I will be bowled over by a car, flung thru a plate glass window and end up cruicified in a weird *jesus-like* pose, the vatican will have to investigate as it will be interpreted as a *sign* of the forth coming *rapture*, for a brief time I will be infamous, my bloodied corpse viewd by millions on the internet...

I hope your not the one who swerved his bike in front of my car and makes me drive head on into a tracter trailer

Hey Shanel. I'm glad you really like my way of dying. The reason why i want to die that way is b/c i have been fascinated by tornadoes my entire life and whenever the tornado siren goes off in my town, i always stand outside waiting for it to show up. I know how they they form and when they are about to form. Basically i know all the signs there is to tornadoes.

lol i just posted that in your other thread, but i would want to die in a car or motorcycle accident. i prefer motorcycle cause its much more open and i can feel the wind blowing around me before i die

One thing you guys seem to be overlooking...those things would hurt.  Fuck that.

I want to orgasm to death.

LoudLon wrote:

One thing you guys seem to be overlooking...those things would hurt.  Fuck that.

I want to orgasm to death.

Actually the death that i want to happen to me, it won't die. It will be painless. Think about it. You see a tornado and you're trying to run away from it but then it catches you and you're sucked right into the vortex and while you're in there then the force of it you are thrown so hard that you'll die due to the force of the impact. So therefore, you won't feel it happen when you die.

so you're gonna be thrown againt other stuff in the tornado but you wont even feel it? thats awesome!

In my sleep....dreaming really good stuff cool

death by deranged chihuahua or killer squirrel. either would crack me up.

Ok, If I was to die by:
          Murder - I'd be Strangled - I'd just lose consciouses and it would be painless
          Nature - Drown by a Flood - I'd get stuck in a room and it would fill up like in the movies
          Execution - Beheaded - It's fast and hopefully I wouldn't feel It thus making it painless
          Animal - Rabid Cow - Foaming from the mouth with twisted features eating you to death. Ok how many cow attacks do you ever hear about? He's just getting me back for all the B.K and McDonalds and Cow Tipping (HeHe)  I know it would be painful but I would make the world news.
          My Stupidity - Electrocuted - I'm always touching switches with wet hands at least this way it would just stop my heart which equals Fast Death
           Natural - Great Big'ol heart failure while getting it on in first class at 30,000 feet with a HOT looking dark haired guy

I think when I die it will be in a storm of bullets, somehow I will uncover a terrorists cell and they will see me and know they have to kill me, I will go home and gun up and make home made bombs and evacuate my wife and child. When they show up in their powder blue ford taurus (stolen of course) they will be greeted with a big fat malatox cocktail to the top of the car, from then on it's see how many I can kill before they get me. (sorry I was just watching the Die Hard trilogy the other day) I will probably go from a motorcycle accident, people don't look for us and do stupid shit.

I reckon the weird thing about horror fans is that they obviously all have over active imaginations to begin with... perhaps this is why horror appeals to them so much...

and this is not a bad thing...

a cool way would be to drown during a big ass storm out at sea. It could even be painless, like say you were on floatie thing, just takin it all in riding those huge waves, the sky lit up with lightning; and all of a sudden one of those huge waves slams you down into the dark abyss breaking your neck.. or something. It would be "man against nature" elemental way to go. Screw getting hacked up by some "crazy" person!!

Peacefully.

Im not really bothered neutral
i would just hate to drown/be suffocated or anything where i would find myself in pain/fighting for life
car crash or heart attack or shot in the head.. thatsok
but im a smoker so ill prob die painfully from some smoking related disease
great sad
xx

SexyLucy885 wrote:

Im not really bothered neutral
i would just hate to drown/be suffocated or anything where i would find myself in pain/fighting for life
car crash or heart attack or shot in the head.. thatsok
but im a smoker so ill prob die painfully from some smoking related disease
great sad
xx

Hey i'm a smoker too. But don't smoke all the time. But hey i always say we are going to die eventually. So why not die having fun doing it. So really i don't care what the consequences are.

good point!
xx

i wanna die behind the wheel........imma lead foot kinda driver and get pissed at everybody else on the road so its safe to say thats prob how i'll die

Cant say I ever really thought about it....I just hate thinking of death...I know its gonna happen but still....for some odd reason it is not something I think about how I wanna go out....