Re: Movies You Just Bought

Enemy (Blu Ray)
Halloween 3: Season of the Witch (Scream Factory Blu Ray)
Kill The Messenger
Oculus

My step dad got some horror DVDs for free today from some guy at his work. And in turn he gave em to me. What I got was:

Wrong Turn
It
Sleepy Hollow (Johnny Depp version)

^^^ very nice for freebie

Got rise and dawn of the planet of the apes, and I now officially own them all..... for the time being, lol.

Tripod wrote:

My step dad got some horror DVDs for free today from some guy at his work. And in turn he gave em to me. What I got was:

Wrong Turn
It
Sleepy Hollow (Johnny Depp version)

Nothing wrong with that. The first couple Wrong Turn flicks weren't bad and IT's fun.

^ Yeah all good flicks Tri. I'm a big fan of that version of Sleepy Hollow. Wrong Turn 2 is my fav, Rollins yea!

Sleep Hollow is good too, sort of horror, but I wouldn't specifically call it that. Still solid flick, I sort of lump it in with Brother's Grimm (which I might be the only fan), maybe even From Hell. Dark fiction, but not necessarily intended to scare.

Last edited by Theli (Today 16:44:32)

^ True. Both good flicks also.

Theli wrote:

Sleep Hollow is good too, sort of horror, but I wouldn't specifically call it that. Still solid flick, I sort of lump it in with Brother's Grimm (which I might be the only fan), maybe even From Hell. Dark fiction, but not necessarily intended to scare.

No you're not, love Bros Grimm too. OF COURSE DAMN MONICA BELLUCCI hey!!! big_smile

And yeah Harsh Creep I like Wrong Turn 2 a lot and cannot make my mind on which between this and the first. Man my sweet sexy as H3LL Eliza Dushku so there...

And I always catch Wrong Turn 5 on tv all the time. It's a fun entry in the WT series. As for IT, I know it's a movie a lot people hold sentimental value to them because it scared them in their youth, and Tim Curry is definitely iconic as Pennywise, and terrifying too. It will be fun to revisit that flick.

^Didn't see it when I was young, though everyone I know who did found it terrifying, and are often still scared of clowns lol