Topic: I survived my first week of college

I dont have class tomorrow so my first week is over. it was great..i love all my classes and the professors arent out to destroy me. i was surprised at the work load but hey...thats college...i'll get used to it. and i had to adjust my caffiene dosage but i survived.
here's how my week went:

Monday-while i was getting ready my, cat got outside. by the time i got her back i had less than 20 mins to get to the bus stop. i got there with 1 minute to spare, and then my bus was 5 mins late. class went good except the essay and the 2 chapters of my text book i had to read.

tuesday-while i was waiting for the bus i dealt with a bad smell cause the trash can next to the bus stop wasnt emptied. yelch. only had 1 class so it was all good big_smile the class was psychology

wednesday-DANCE! i learned a new move that i need to practice. more english homework. yelch again.

today-only one class...but my hand hurts from writing notes.

Re: I survived my first week of college

Sounds fun!!! Enjoy big_smile

way to go KFB !! its all downhill from here tongue

great job KFB, now just keep going and soon you wont even realize that a whole year has gone by.

thanks guys.
and yeah DG, i know....time flies

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

today-only one class...but my hand hurts from playing with RIP's........

But it felt good, lol......just kidding......congrats on having a good first week.:lol::cool:

good stuff bud. 1 week down 3 years to go smile

College is a big adjustment but once you get used to it it's pretty sweet.  I knew you could do it little sister.  I kinda envy you cause I finished college 10 years ago and I kinda miss those first day jitters and then when you finally feel comfortable and realize you are a real adult.  Enjoy it!  Wooooo Hoooooo baby sister is growing up!

thank you very much guys big_smile

Rip, you're a pervert, did you know that?

augh Meh dont remind me >.<

Yes I am!!!!:lol:

Well since your 2nd week college has flown by it's time to tie another drunken AIM with me this evening.:P

ok Rippy, i'll be there big_smile

2 more hours and I'm outta here and heading home where I have a case and a half of beer in the frig waiting on me and a liter of Jose Quervo tequilla in the freezer.:P

very nice, sounds like a fun evening cool

ah, college ...

BLY wrote:

ah, college ...

(Tears welling up in my eyes).......yes I miss those days so much actually.......the best 6 years of my life.:lol:

lol ... yeah, i got you beat by one -- took me 5.

The only major lament I have about those yrs is my team, ASU, almost always sucked at the major sports. Oh well ... (they came close in 96 w/ the Rose Bowl) and in I think 95 in basketball when they went to the Sweet 16

BLY wrote:

lol ... yeah, i got you beat by one -- took me 5.

The only major lament I have about those yrs is my team, ASU, almost always sucked at the major sports. Oh well ... (they came close in 96 w/ the Rose Bowl) and in I think 95 in basketball when they went to the Sweet 16

I never graduated though lol.....6 years in college and my parents pulled me out of my frat house and I had to work at the family company like Chris Farley in Tommy Boy.:lol:

Fantastic! I'm an English Comp. tutor at the college I attend and I highly recommend taking advantage of every advantage your college offers; tutors, etc.

You're on a good path. Keep it up!

Congratulations! Now don't break your neck doing any keg-stands!

Last edited by horrormonger (2007-10-30 00:04:19)