Topic: Psycho Kid

I just found this on Youtube.  This kid is psycho.  If you watch this, understand that using headphones and turning the volume could cause loss of hearing.  This is nuts.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpcJ0l71iuM[/youtube]

Hope you enjoyed it.  I almost couldn't stop laughing.

Re: Psycho Kid

Lol. I've seen it before, but it still cracks me up. Someone actually translated what he was saying and apparently the kid was being beaten in some video game. Calling him a sore loser would be an understatement.

hmm lmfao!! I think this little boy needs to be restrained and tranquied call me crazy..

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2006-10-06 08:29:25)

Yeah, I've seen this video many times.  It's fuckin' hilarious and cracks me up every single time I watch it.  Someone told me he was playin' Counter Strike which doesnt surprise me.  I used to play that game and people would just flip out and start mic spamming.

This is why you get a faster computer.

I saw this video sometime last year and laughed my ass off.  So fucking funny and I still think that he probably set it up all himself or someone had left the camera in his room knowing of his little rants.

At any rate this kid needs some serious help.  He gives video gamers a bad name.

Only game I really play online is Doom.

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2006-10-06 09:21:45)

this kid makes the gamers but there heads down in shame lol...me I just play the SIMS and I must say it does get agravatting when the bastards don't do what I want them to do..lol

I only get really pissed if I play a game and keep dying in the same spot over and over again. 

Mercenaries mostly because I love putting a few blocks of C4 onto the back of a truck, go full speed at a group of N.K vehicles and men,  jump out and blow it up.  Its not the explosion that kills me...its the flaming jeeps that fall from the sky.

Far Cry...those damnable monster grrrr

Any war game...snipers or machine guns.

Wow, can we say prozac boys and girls. That had to be set up because i don't think anyone would break their shit like that over a video game. I have felt like it at time but I am way to much of a cheap ass to break anything. You just have to go out and buy another one. it was funny though.

Hard2Kill wrote:

Wow, can we say prozac boys and girls. That had to be set up because i don't think anyone would break their shit like that over a video game. I have felt like it at time but I am way to much of a cheap ass to break anything. You just have to go out and buy another one. it was funny though.

I don't know about that.  I'm not much of a gamer now, but when I was, I could get pretty pissed.  I would swear and if I was especially angry (which happened a lot), I would throw the controller for the N64 or the Sega Genesis (depending what I was playing), or I would throw my brother's GameBoy Advance as hard as I could.  Except when I threw my brother's GBA, I always threw that against something soft, but one time it bounced and hit the floor and broke the battery cover.  Anyways, nearly broke the Sega Genesis, never harmed the N64, already mentioned GBA.  When I got the GameCube, I promised myself I would not throw the controllers and have never done it (Ironic thing is that the GameCube is the only system that I have had to replace because it stopped reading the discs.  GameCube never received any violence from me.  Also have problems with the controllers.).

Every gamer has their Hulk esque moments, but this kid is an example of someone who really needs to play a different game. Maybe something more around the lines of virtual checkers.

Upon looking at that kid again, I never went that crazy, even when I did get a slow computer that made Harry Potter play in slow motion, I was still patient.