Re: Found Footage Films

Can't say enough good things about Exists...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1988621/combined

I'd say, my favorite movie in a while. For me, everything worked. Even the stupid characters, cause, let's be honest, pretty much every character in a FF flick is a dumbass. LOL!

Just watched "skinwalker ranch" , not too bad. A mismash of paranormal events , based loosely on some of the reported events that happened on a real ranch in utah. You got UFOs , alien abduction , animal mutiliation , ghostly images , a giant wolf creature , a girl with telepathic abilities that changed into an alien , etc. It's like all paranormal movies in 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPAOC5F5o1c

Afflicted was a great FF flick.

Nightlight 2015
A waTch tonight

I hated The Pyramid. What was up with the ending?? It's like they took a note from The Strangers and decided to copy it's ending. Ugh.

The Pyramid had potential and talent to back it up, instead they did an ultra lazy ff flick. No thought was given to the camera position later on and all the camera sources were crystal clear hd. Right form the get go there is a shot of a satellite in space, real found footage there guys! From there on trying to be a ff film failed miserably. It's like they wanted to make it a traditional cenematic movie and ff at the same time, but that completely ruins the whole point behind ff. I'll compare it to District 9 which was partially a faux doccu that went full on cinematic as the movie went on. The difference being it didn't impede the quality of the movie and it didn't treat the veiwer like some brain dead fool.

Yeah the ending was shit, why did the cats attack the monster for no reason, and that whole thing with the little boy... Well I get what they were trying to do, but it fell flat.

I hate them all I wish they would go away. The stories are stupid and a lot of times they end abruptly with no conclusion.  It's lazy writing if you ask me. There design to minimize cost and maximize profit. How dare they how dare they.

WOW!!! All that hate for Pyramid. I personally found it BRILLIANT.

And Mike, I'll just say something that'll crash down all of what you just said.

Blair Witch Project and Grave Encounters.

Now if you don't like those 2 you have a huge problem. lol

kXnPunk wrote:

I found both of these boring

I found chasing the devil better then both

^^^
OUCH!!! yikes

Get fixed man. Hahahaha

BASSI wrote:

Nightlight 2015
A waTch tonight

About half an hour into it and it's great. That train thing was MAD!!!

BASSI wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

I found both of these boring

I found chasing the devil better then both

Damn, never seen Chasing the Devil, but these 2 are definitely solid flicks (as far as FF goes haha!)