Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

I'm having a good St. Patty's Day. Gonna have some corn beef and cabbage for dinner, maybe treat myself to ice cream for dessert. big_smile

Happy st. Patty's day! I was way off thought this day was in April. *shrug*

^^^
That's what happens when you live in another dimension and don't adapt to the real one. lol

I'm kicking ass more than usual today. Slept an hour more. No 4:20 wake up today. smile

Annoyed that you tube is down

I wanted to the mission impossible 5 trailer

^^^
Never happened to me. Fuck I'd die if it did, ALWAYS on it. lol

Man another very cool Horror and Mainstream watch night. Gonna do the same tonight. Of course, that's what I do with my life. And I dig it. Hehehe

Had fun with Sweet earlier, played with that rope on my fridge's handle, she LOVES this. She doesn't care much about balls and toys and shit but this rope, DAMN YEAH!!! Hahaha

She rocks. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2015-03-22 17:45:21)

Shocked

Aboout another plane crash

Feels like  there as been far to many in last year

never been on plane but news like this always make even more scared to go on

^^^
Yeah there's been a lot. And that Malaysian one still hasn't been found... Pretty wild to wake up with news like this. roll

But now with all these crazy terrorist fools everything can happen. Like crashing into towers for example. Sigh.

Feeling wonderful. Just read that X-Files is coming back with Gillian and Duckovny. Sweet. AS FUCK!!!

Breakfast consumed and wake and bake achieved. Now time to dig up some stuff to watch for tonight. Man got way too many. lol

The snow is melting. The sun is appearing a lot more. Yay.

I've had a rough few days, but TODAY I'm excited because Just saw my cover for the sequel to The Damned (out next month). It's so awesomesauce!

http://octoberweeks.net/path-to-damnation/

^^^
That's some very tasty sauce. And badass title too.

Almost finished reading The Damned gonna do a review when I'm done. I'm slow but hey I love to get into it before my naps so it brings me to my dark space of Nightmares but I only read a few pages each time. Not that is induces sleep because it's boring far from that, IT ROCKS SO MUCH!!!...

And glad this made your roughness hide a bit. smile

Me I'm extremely happy. One of my old times friend girl, the hilarious and cool as mad Pixelle messaged me on FB asking if she could call me to shich of course I replied YESSS and we spoke like an hour.She made me miss my morning show damn her. lol

Nah it was a cool riot of laughs and thoughts like we always do. She said it won't be that long before she gives me news from now on. Man what a crazy nice beginning of day that was. YAY!!! big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2015-03-25 10:59:05)

Goddamn hotel wifi! Can't even play my 3DS online... first world problems haha

Woke up in a bad mood this morning.  Not sure why -- just feeling irritated in general.  Seeing Punk had posted a couple tit shots lat night didn't help any (dude, seriously!). lol

But just got off the phone with my daughter and am in a much better mood.  No matter how crummy or angry or pissed off I may be, just the sound of her voice cheers me up.  I love my baby girl with every last ounce of my heart.  Everyone else in the world is just competing for second place.

Yeah Punk, quit showing us your tits. No one wants to see your hairy nipples bro! lol

Damn, realized a while ago that I forgot my laptop charger at one of my hotels (no worries guys, I'm back now to troll around this forum like always!) so now I've gotta use my parents' laptop whenever I wanna get online (good thing I'm staying with them for the next few weeks before I move into my new apartment smile). It's good to be back though! I took a road trip for a couple of weeks to Florida and Texas with my dad which was a blast!

^^^
Ah well shit happens... And glad you had fun, but watch out man, you've been SOUTHERNED!!! lol

Harsh Creep wrote:

Yeah Punk, quit showing us your tits. No one wants to see your hairy nipples bro! lol

http://media.giphy.com/media/tMyCJmeXHBetq/giphy.gif

Happy, tomorrow is Pay Day. About damn time. No more cigarettes or them butts. Ah well, still got gr33n stuff so it's not THAT bad... But fuck I'd smoke a few right now like mad. URGH!!!

Hahahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (Today 03:20:47)