Re: Nfl

jmh314 wrote:

Brees looks god awful...I feel better having Grossman than Brees at this point....and the loss of McAllister for the year is tough.  Reggie Bush will never be an elite featured back that can carry a lod....

And thats why Grossman being benched he has played awful for almost 2 seasons, Brees has played bad for 3 games, Actually Reggie will be carrying the load now.

jmh314 wrote:

In ohter news The Chicago Trubune and ESPN are reporting that an annonymous source has stated Brian Greise will start for the Chicago Bears this coming weekend against the Lions.  I am happy Rex is finally getting benched but I wanna see what Kyle Orton can do.

Wasn't Orton benched for Grossman? a couple years ago

Who cares GW. All that matters is that Grossman is benched. It's about damn time. Anyone is better than that piece of garbage.

goldenwarrior wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

In ohter news The Chicago Trubune and ESPN are reporting that an annonymous source has stated Brian Greise will start for the Chicago Bears this coming weekend against the Lions.  I am happy Rex is finally getting benched but I wanna see what Kyle Orton can do.

Wasn't Orton benched for Grossman? a couple years ago

Yeah and Kyle had 10 wins as a starter that year....he needs a shot.  He reminds me of Romo....riding the bench as 3rd string for 3 years, biding his time.....

Well the Falcons play the Texans and Matt Schaub whom we stupididly got rid of at QB this past year. If we don't beat the Texans on Sunday then I am gonna give up on the Falcons for life.:P

Well after much debate on wheteher Rip and I bet on Saints vs Panthers, or Redskins vs Lions, it was all for nothing because either way I would have won this weeks DVD bet!

For this weeks win I am going to get the 2 disc ultimate edition of TCM(1974) the one in the steelbook case.  It is usually more expensive than our $20 bets aloow, but is currently 60% off over at Amazon.  smile  Thanks Rip for another nice win!

I may or may not watch the Bears/Packers game. I just have that feeling that they are going to look not that good and lose pretty bad.

Bears need to sign Michael Turner this offseason.  He is a fucking animal.

Oh i know. The Bears need to do something with 4 or 5 starters being injured already.

OMG! Who knew. The Chicago Bears beat Green Bay Packers 27-20. Wow. It ended up to be a great game. OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the Atlanta Falcons play the NY Giants on MNF this coming week. Yeah the Falcons are 1-4 but I have a feeling we are about to turn it all around.:P

Last edited by RIP (2007-10-10 19:28:17)

Well Rip and I bet anotehr DVD this upcoming weekend.  I think I have won about the last 4 or 5 so I hope to keep my streak alive.  As for this weeks pick, I've got the Patriots beating the Colts.  I better start trying to figure out what DVD I want now!

jmh314 wrote:

Well Rip and I bet anotehr DVD this upcoming weekend.  I think I have won about the last 4 or 5 so I hope to keep my streak alive.  As for this weeks pick, I've got the Patriots beating the Colts.  I better start trying to figure out what DVD I want now!

I wish for once you didn't have to work on a Sunday so you can drink some beers with me and then my luck will change and my team will finally win and I get a free dvd from you, lol.:lol:

I dont work Sunday Rip......but I am gonna be out of town.  I got a nice 4 day weekend fri-mon bu I am going to visit my best friend for the first 3 days.....but if not drinking means keeping my streak alive, I'll avoid it at all costs

jmh314 wrote:

I dont work Sunday Rip......but I am gonna be out of town.  I got a nice 4 day weekend fri-mon bu I am going to visit my best friend for the first 3 days.....but if not drinking means keeping my streak alive, I'll avoid it at all costs

I smell a chicken.......or I just cut the cheese one.:P

lol how does that make me a chicken?  lol  If anything you are gonna need to be drinking to drown away your sorrows of losing yet another DVD to me!

jmh314 wrote:

lol how does that make me a chicken?  lol  If anything you are gonna need to be drinking to drown away your sorrows of losing yet another DVD to me!

True, but still I got find a weakness in you so I can win a dvd damnit.:P