Re: Movies You Just Bought

Just got the bababook in the mail today. I completely forgot that I had it pre-ordered lol

Bought season 9 of Supernatural. I'm caught up.'
And non horror related, I got seasons 1-3 of Once Upon A Time. As you can tell, I dig that show tongue

The Fifth Element blu-ray
Midnight Express (Mediabook) blu-ray

^^^
Both fucking masterpieces. What is a Mediabook???

Yeah I was happy to see them both for $5, I couldn't resist. Instead of a plastic case it comes in like a hard cover book with some info on the movie and pictures.

^^^
5$ is great indeed. And that Book thing sounds cool. Got a few of these but my favorite is the AVATAR 5 discs Special Edition that is so fucking well done. DVDs are into some book like stuff and the pictures on the thing are amazing. And the book is full of greatness too. So few of these badass ones in here sadly...

The Babadook for an interesting horror watch, and The Interview for a fun comedy.

The Creature wrote:

The Babadook for an interesting horror watch, and The Interview for a fun comedy.

Nice! I loved The Babadook! Also I noticed that they just added it to Netflix which is cool since it's a pain to get it on blu ray.

^^ Yeah, I just bought the DVD myself as I don't own a Blu-ray player. Maybe one of these days I shall convert, but I'm not seeing much reason too at the moment other than the cool special features on the blu-ray releases of certain films.

I made out with quite a cool haul today:

Non-horror
Frank Zappa's 200 Motels (looking forward to popping in this crazy madness!)
JFK (director's cut)
Malcolm X
Raging Bull
Wall Street

Horror:
The Brainiac (1962)
Troll
Troll 2
Manhunter
Killer Nun (1978)
Near Dark
The Dark Half
Tooth and Nail
Mondo Balordo (narrated by Boris Karloff, this looks like some twisted fun)
The Phantom Creeps (Volume One, 12 eps with Bela Lugosi)

4 Pack Horror Collection: House on Haunted hill, Mutant, moon of the Wolf, Fangs of the Living Dead

Taboo Tales 12 Move Collection: Reefer Madness, Delinquent Daughters, The Cocain Fiends, chained For Life, The Terror of Tiny Town, The Wild and Wicked, Test Tube Babies, Mad Youth, The Marijuana Menace, Se Madness, Gambling With Souls, She Shoulda' Said "No"!

So I'll be busy for awhile!

^^^
Woah man what an INSANELY COOL grab. Raging Bull is to me the best Boxing movie ever made. Screw Rocky. lol

And The Marijuana Menace??? What??? Looks like fun. Hahaha

And Troll is always a riot.

^^ Yeah, thank ya, Punky! I'm looking forward to sitting down and watching this bunch. They all look like some deranged fun, but I think my personal favorite title of the 12 Taboo collection is "She Shoulda Said 'No'!" hahaha

These are going to be deliciously bad.