Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

^^^
AWESOME bro!!!

Drink the petrol, choose Diesel it's better for fire spitting and watch the films while you work. Man, my dream job that is really. I could work in my DVD store easily as I been friend with the owner since 2001 but don't feel like it, too damn lazy. Hahaha

I'm feeling BRUTALLY awesome. Malphas The Crow just left and got another bunch of films to watch tonight cool.

Hop in Google Chat if you feel like checking some out my friend. smile

As the saying goes I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I just feel shitty this morning first time I have drank this early in a long time. It is what it is I suppose.

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
AWESOME bro!!!

Drink the petrol, choose Diesel it's better for fire spitting and watch the films while you work. Man, my dream job that is really. I could work in my DVD store easily as I been friend with the owner since 2001 but don't feel like it, too damn lazy. Hahaha

I'm feeling BRUTALLY awesome. Malphas The Crow just left and got another bunch of films to watch tonight cool.

Hop in Google Chat if you feel like checking some out my friend. smile

Thanks dude! Btw I saw this post right before I was about to fall asleep otherwise I would've hopped on Google. You should work at that dvd store you're talking about, you'll get an employee discount tongue

^^^
I already have that, she gave it to me 5 years ago. lol

Feeling pretty tired, but I had a good night. Having a few beers and trying to learn how to play some harmonica in the meanwhile.

Creation made my cells wander in some glorious places. Think the last time I slept was in the afternoon yesterday. Shouldn't have smoked that damn Crack. lol

@Sonny sent me 2 of his films so I'm pretty fucking HAPPY as H3LL. One Vampires and one Zombies. Very nice from him.

https://scontent-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/11117220_898056506925397_194815723061191087_n.jpg?oh=da7e79d6432555ceba41d5f53abc657d&oe=55E38D09

I guess following, supporting and commenting on cool shit finally pays off. Like I do it for the material. Words are powerful and I love to use them trashed up into the rotten river of desinformation. Like this I can leave a little bit of goodness into this sad world. But lovely. Hey, YAY!!!

Is how I feel now.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2015-04-23 18:09:58)