Re: Bates Motel

^^^
I'm really wondering why I have no interest in this one. Probably the boring first episode I saw. lol

Boring first episode? lol Were we watching the same show?! Lots of crazy shit happens in the first episode, Norman's father is killed, a dude is burned alive and crashes his car, other dude is killed, Norma gets raped, they buy the motel, cops are in the same room as a body! Damn man, what does it take to excite you? lol

^^^
Yeah but keep in mind that you have someone, ME, that is a die hard fan of Hitchcock's original PERIOD so anything else done by anybody else is hard to satisfy so there you have the explanation. lol

Weird from someone that love any damn kind of remake from anything else but you better be damn good to get me to like it and this doesn't pass the wall. Hahaha yeah I'm strange...

I ain't gonna argue lol. You gotta like the third though, it's directed by Perkins himself!

One episode left for season 3 and nobody else is posting in the thread. sad
Norman is really losing his shit in the last few episodes.

^^^
That's because I still need to watch this. lol

I've been watching it.  It's been a good show but this third season especially has really taken things up a notch, especially now that they've started having Norman hallucinating his idealized version of Norma.  Can't wait 'til the season finale.  Should be a good one.

I swear I'm gonna get set pics for y'all.  I just don't like the show.

Oh man, I had to say I never really watched it for them to show it on my free for the month Addikt TV channel. Hahaha lol

Coming up next.

LoudLon wrote:

I've been watching it.  It's been a good show but this third season especially has really taken things up a notch, especially now that they've started having Norman hallucinating his idealized version of Norma.  Can't wait 'til the season finale.  Should be a good one.

Agreed! big_smile

floridapossum wrote:

I swear I'm gonna get set pics for y'all.  I just don't like the show.

I just realized a few episode back that it was filmed in BC lol. I thought all the mountains looked familiar. So many shows filming all over here now, Izombie, Bates, Fear TWD.

^^^
Wayward Pines too. smile

First episode season one. Well I'll watch more. Vera is amazing and the kid too.

floridapossum wrote:

I just don't like the show.

This surprises me.  Being reasonably familiar with your tastes, I'd have figured Bates Motel would be right up your alley.  Learn something new every day, I guess.

Solid finale, nice nod towards the orig with the sinking car. Seems it's up in the air whether a new season will be created, would be such a shame as only two more seasons are necessary to wrap up the story.

^^^
Started Season 3 yesterday and well I have no idea why I was never interested at first because FUCK I was missing out like mad. big_smile

Woo you're flying through it man! I held off on it for a while too, once I got into it though... damn no looking back!

^^^
Yeah, I've been putting off watching this but idk why. I'll have to get around to it soon! I've gotta be careful because I get horribly addicted to tv shows hahaha

^^^
Can't be as much than me man. I watch more shows than films which is a fucking LOT!!! lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2015-05-12 14:54:16)

Really good season finale last night.  This show just oozes tension; you never know when something really, really bad is going to happen, and that keeps you on edge.

And I have to say, nose tube or not, that Emma chick is cute as hell.

That's why I like it so much, never stagnates much and the characters are always up to no good.
Haha yeah, I love her. She's in that movie Ouija, but I haven't heard many good things about it.

^^^
Aside from me. Hahaha lol