Re: Game of Thrones

I was one of the waves of mutts who DLed the four leaked episodes and watched them all in one go.  Foolish; I still have two weeks to wait for the 5th episode. lol

^^^
I think we all did the same. lol

kXnPunk wrote:

You can have Michonne but Daenerys is MINE, MINE, MINE!!! lol

She's so beautiful!  smile

I must be the only one that hasn't seen the first four episodes.

^^^
Yes you certainly are. lol

Kristen Wiig's impression of Daenerys on Fallon Thursday was insanely HILARIOUS!!!

https://youtu.be/wavqs3yMN58

So was Emilia Clarke's reaction to it.

http://mashable.com/2015/05/01/emilia-c … iig-photo/

I had to get rid of my HBO sad

^^^
Oh argh. Welcome to HTorrentsBO... lol

I haven't had any interest in watching the show till a few weeks ago, I'm all caught up to season five....I've heard tons of good things about "The Wire".

Same here.  I've heard nothing but great stuff about The Wire, but for the life of me can't get myself motivated to watch it. hmm

I've heard lots of good stuff about The Wire as well.  Also, not motivated to watch it yet.

Last episode of Thrones was really good.  They are setting up some tense showdowns.  You gotta think Reek is finally going to snap and take that dude out. However, that's what I thought with Tyrion and Joffrey...that they were setting that up for Tyrion to finally take Joffrey out.  Obviously didn't happen that way. 

So, who knows.  Lots of stuff going on, though not sure what's going on with the Arya stuff.  Kinda boring really and I don't care, but I imagine something may happen there. 

Hopefully the new king will stop being so pathetic and take on those religious brothers.  They are pissing me off now.

^^^
That Arya stuff is far from boring to me really. But yeah the King sucks.

^ Why?  Cuz of the dead people and heads?  Or, the story itself?

^^^
My love for Arya rather. She's my best after my Queen Daenerys so more of her better for me. But yeah it'll certainly leads to something...

Which one is it now??? 3rd I'm guessing no??? Can't wait to finally be able not to wait a month for the next ones. lol

^ ? 3rd what?  Episode?  The sixth episode just aired, so you should be able to see some new ones.  I thought you all just saw the first four / five all at once?

Just to clarify, I like Arya a lot too.  Just this place she's at is boring for me.

^^^
Oh ALREADY??? Damn gotta get working on grabbing them. Looks like the month passed faster than I tought. lol

And well to tell you the truth man, absolutely NOTHING bores me in GOT. I'm THAT hooked. Hahaha

Once the show's over and the battles have all been fought, I hope it's Jon Snow sitting on the Iron Throne.  Of all the primary players, I think he's the one who deserves it the most.  I know he's never shown an ounce of desire to be king or to rule the realm, but he's also the only one who's shown that he has all the makings of a truly great king.  No ego, no sense of entitlement, but a fair and just man and great warrior with a knack for turning even his worst foes to his side. 

That's the stuff of kings right there, yo.

^^^
Damn yes he really deserves it. He's always been extremely amazing and the guy is a fucking wise mofo. smile

^ Yeah, there's really no one else I can think of that comes close.  I like him.  He has a cool voice too.

^^^
Damn yes.

https://i.imgflip.com/lqhqg.jpg