Re: Movies You Just Bought

^^^
Oh sweet!!! Soska sisters rocked the second See No Evil like masters.

(all blu-rays)
The Raid: Redemption
The Howling (Collector's Edition)
Inferno (1980)
X-Men (2000)

Rest Stop Don't Look Back blu-ray. I haven't seen any of the Rest Stop movies so this should be interesting.

^^^
Jaimie Alexander and Deanna Russo = YUM in the first and Julie Mond plus Jessie Ward = HOLY FUCK YUM in the second. That's for the visuals. But very cool badass story and shots for the rest. lol

Just ordered some stuff off Amazon that I found a good deal on:

Nekromantik 2 (blu)
Night of the Demons 3 (dvd)
Peter Rottentail (dvd)
Cellar Dweller (vhs)
Drainiac (dvd)

Last edited by X TYRANT X (2015-05-12 02:17:17)

^^^
Oh man Cellar Dweller is such a blast!!!
Cool Nekromantik 2 also. And well all of them really.

GOOD JOB!!! smile

^^^
Thanks dude! I've been working so damn much I figured I'd treat myself to some ones I've been wanting tongue

mother's day (blu ray)
wolf creek
the tournament
the horde
rapturepalooza
splice
bad boys 1&2
no one lives
jack brooks
rampage capital punishment

Cat People (1982)

^^^
What a fucking SEXY AS MAD one this is. smile

http://www.horrorphile.net/images/cat-people-1982-nastassja-kinski12.jpg

I just ordered the Rabid Grannies blu/dvd combo off Amazon. I already had the dvd, but they cut out most of the gore on it so I wanted the blu ray haha.

^^^
Mwahaha lol

I didn't really know where to pose this question so I thought I would through it in here.

Is anybody interested in Digital Copies ?

I was going through my Blu Ray collection and realized I had a handful of them that I will never use. I am NOT trying to sell these I just thought if someone could get a use out of them then good.

The ones that should work

Rear Window, Taken, Say Anything, Carrie (Re make), Master and Commander, Dances With Wolves and Harry and the Henderson's.

The ones I bought used so may or may not work

Oz the Great and Powerful, Dredd, Lawless and ParaNorman.

If anyone is interested let me know I will figured out a way to send you the code. I don't know if Digital Codes are Region locked or not , but still worth a shot if your interested.

I hope I am not breaking any rules by posting this. If so delete my post and I am sorry.

Last edited by KillerClown (2015-05-15 10:57:00)

Enter The Dragon on blu ray. "Destroy the image and you will break the enemy".

KillerClown wrote:

I didn't really know where to pose this question so I thought I would through it in here.

I was going through my Blu Ray collection and realized I had a handful of them that I will never use. I am NOT trying to sell these I just thought if someone could get a use out of them then good.

Rear Window, Taken, Say Anything, Carrie (Re make), Master and Commander, Dances With Wolves and Harry and the Henderson's.

If anyone is interested let me know I will figured out a way to send you the code. I don't know if Digital Codes are Region locked or not , but still worth a shot if your interested.

I hope I am not breaking any rules by posting this. If so delete my post and I am sorry.

Oh you are an...

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt201/brasam85/LLM/LLM/outlaw.jpg~original

HAHAHAHA

But I have no idea if it breaks the rules or whatever. Anyhow thanks but I have no use for them.

Let's see what the Badass Mod thinks of this... big_smile

I just picked this dvd up from my work:

Eyes Without a Face (1960)

^^^
Oh man you'll enjoy this, too great. smile

^^^
Yeah, I've never seen it before so I'll probably watch it tonight after I watch the Nekromantik 2 blu ray that I just got in the mail smile

^^^
Wow you're in for a very cool night bro.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11058704_754224334676979_4112311663028223977_n.jpg?oh=6e4e989cca940717ffb3ed1cf6103d21&oe=55C8F58E

kXnPunk wrote:
KillerClown wrote:

Oh you are an...

http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt201/brasam85/LLM/LLM/outlaw.jpg~original

HAHAHAHA

But I have no idea if it breaks the rules or whatever. Anyhow thanks but I have no use for them.

Let's see what the Badass Mod thinks of this... big_smile

lol Some good movies in there. I offered a few codes up before and no one responded so I guess there is little interest for that here. I can't see offering them being an issue since it's all legit and paid for.

^^^
I totally agree with you on this.

Not like some Kickass thing. lol

LORDS OF THE RING: THE RETURN OF THE KING

5$ for the only one I was missing aside the new Hobbit Five Armies. YAY me. big_smile