Re: Mainstream DVD's recently purchased:

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad332/thiedea/Mobile%20Uploads/20150509_122741.jpg]

Last edited by hellrat (2015-05-09 14:57:49)

Had Mad Max Fury Road stuck in my head so I finally decided too buy

Mad Max
Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior
Mad Max 3: Beyond Thunderdome

I also grabbed

Roadhouse
Hesher
Gangs of New York
Three Kings
Downfall

all on Blu Ray and 

Terminator 3/ Terminator Salvation Dvd double feature.

^^^
Got ALL those Mad Max in VHS. Rocking.
Can't wait for the Road Fury DVD really. smile

@Hellrat - Though I've never watched the cartoon adaption of Lord of the Rings, the artwork for the movie cover is pretty badass!

^^^
You got it all wrong man, the animated one was done way before. Remember seeing it at the cinema the year it came out. smile

KillerClown wrote:

Had Mad Max Fury Road stuck in my head so I finally decided too buy

Mad Max
Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior
Mad Max 3: Beyond Thunderdome

The first of those I saw was Mad Max 2, on HBO (or Showtime or whatever it was) back in '84 the summer before I turned 13.  LOVED it.  Inspired me to do all kinds of damage to my GI Joe action figures, running them over with my He-Man battle wagon and stuff. lol

Here in the states it wasn't titled "Mad Max 2," it was released simply as "The Road Warrior."  Never knew it was supposed to be a sequel until years later, when I discovered the first Mad Max flick.  I was disappointed with it; granted it was the first Mad Max flick but having only seen it after seeing The Road Warrior, it was a huge step down.

I've only seen Beyond Thunderdome once.  Didn't do a lot for me.  Thought it was cool seeing Tina Turner play a villain, though -- and I'm actually a big fan of the theme song she made for the flick ("We Don't Need Another Hero"). 

At any rate, with all the love the new flick's getting, I'm starting to warm up to the idea that maybe it's as good as The Road Warrior.  May just end up having to check it out.

^^^
Road Warrior WAS my favorite until I saw Road Fury that is. big_smile