Topic: Night Stalker on Chiller TV

For those of you who have the channel Chiller TV, Night Stalker, that came out in 2005, will make it's debut on this channel on November 3rd. For those of you who don't remember or never heard of the show, here's the full details:

Crime reporter Carl Kolchak is partnered with Perri Reed at The Beacon, a Los Angeles newspaper. Together they investigate a string of strange murders...all of which may be related to the death of Kolchak's wife 18 months earlier in a similarly bizarre manner. A murder that the FBI consider Kolchak the primary suspect.

So be sure to tune into Chiller TV on November 3rd at 8 p.m. and replaying at 11 p.m. This will be the Pilot episode to the show.

Re: Night Stalker on Chiller TV

I saw this!!!  I'm glad too and am curious just how long the run is / will be.  I'm almost sure they aren't making new episodes... right?

Constantce wrote:

I saw this!!!  I'm glad too and am curious just how long the run is / will be.  I'm almost sure they aren't making new episodes... right?

They aren't. Chiller TV is reairing all the episodes when the show appeared on TV back in 2005.

unless i'm mistaken, it's gonna be on FearNet, too

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

I don't know. I just only know about that it's going to be premiering on Chiller TV this Sat. and i know that it doesn't help b/c you only have Fearnet. And plus you're not cool like me and Constantce b/c we have DirecTV and all the better and more channels on there than the measley cable. lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I don't know. I just only know about that it's going to be premiering on Chiller TV this Sat. and i know that it doesn't help b/c you only have Fearnet. And plus you're not cool like me and Constantce b/c we have DirecTV and all the better and more channels on there than the measley cable. lol

yeah but FearNet doesnt get commericals big_smile
and we also gets lots of awesome movies, too

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

True but the commercials doesn't last 5 min. on Chiller TV and we get a mixture of movies and old school TV shows which you guys don't get. So that means i get to watch Tales From the Crypt every day along with Freddy's Nightmares and other really good ass TV shows.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

True but the commercials doesn't last 5 min. on Chiller TV and we get a mixture of movies and old school TV shows which you guys don't get. So that means i get to watch Tales From the Crypt every day along with Freddy's Nightmares and other really good ass TV shows.

touchè