Re: The Dream Thread

Man that last one was a riot of pure insanity.

When I was living in Montreal everytime I was going to that area in the city I always got lost so this was a bit like this.

I was trying to find a place because my Ex [ man crazy how many fucking times I dream about that Bitch yikes ] went forward and doing so I managed to end up on roofs of buildings over there. Was asking directions to the guys drinking and smoking w33d in there but I couldn't find a way out so I tried to go down the emergency stairs but got stuck in a dead end. Dead end in an EMERGENCY STAIR??? WTF??? lol

So a guy comes up and tells me to follow him and the bastard jumped off the roof only to crash down in a Bloody splash on the ground and I woke up...

Mmm... WHAT??? MWAHAHA Damn...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2015-05-25 05:51:48)

kXnPunk wrote:

Man that last one was a riot of pure insanity.

When I was living in Montreal everytime I was going to that area in the city I always got lost so this was a bit like this.

I was trying to find a place because my Ex [ man crazy how many fucking times I dream about that Bitch yikes ] went forward and doing so I managed to end up on roofs of buildings over there. Was asking directions to the guys drinking and smoking w33d in there but I couldn't find a way out so I tried to go down the emergency stairs but got stuck in a dead end. Dead end in an EMERGENCY STAIR??? WTF??? lol

So a guy comes up and tells me to follow him and the bastard jumped off the roof only to crash down in a Bloody splash on the ground and I woke up...

Mmm... WHAT??? MWAHAHA Damn...

Your subconscious telling your conscious self to take a flying leap ? lol

^^^
Hahaha Would you jump off a bridge if someone tells you to??? I don't know I woke up before. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2015-05-25 07:45:09)

Well that new one was disturbing as mad.

The ball Sweet has on her belly was a bees nest and they were coming out of it. Weird. I woke up I was slapping all over. lol

I'm a fucking SICKO!!! With dreams like this new one I can't say otherwise.

Was in a street where there was people selling stuff and the girl I was running after headed down that way. Don't ask, have no idea why I was after her. Or maybe I do. lol

Anyhow, there was a guy cutting his donkey's neck with a saw and he fucking left it halfway.

So I grabbed his saw and cut his neck halfway too. Motherfucker...

See when I said I was a SICKO, I was right. MWAHAHA

Man so strange they are these damn dreams. I should do a film with some of them. lol

I has a dream I was on an episode of The Office, and I was standing next to Andy and Jim.

Then I woke up. sad

^^^
Far less disturbing than mine. Oh wait maybe not. lol

Yesterday I dreamt I was sleeping on a bed of Rats. Guess I miss my Devil Samael more than I thought.

And earlier I did one where I was banging Joan Jett but as I know she's Lesbian, I stuck Sasha Grey in there so she seemed to have enjoyed it. HAHAHA lol