Re: How Are Your Emotions Today.......Thread !!!!!!!

Got a bit of a headache, but damn I'm pretty alright. Was down at one of the bars last night...sang "Everybody Must Get Stoned" on the karaoke, and damn it was fun. Went across the street to the other bar after awhile and started talking to some chickies. Got this cool girl's number after she had seen me do the song and I had bought her a drink. I'm feeling pretty good about it. Woot!

And Theli -- completely agree. It is absolutely deplorable. Downright nasty.

^^^
Oh damn yeah!!! Everybody Should Get Stoned INDEED!!! lol

And very cool for the girl's number. Hopefully it'll lead somewhere.

Me well, waking up now after a long nap.  Raining again today here. Damn crap summer we have this year... Damnit.

I'm dizzy and hungry. That doesn't feel good.

^^^
Eat something, you'll fix all this if you do so...

Well mom went to see Jean-Guy, her brother and my uncle and he's in a weird world now. He thought mom was my grand-ma. yikes

The saddest of this all is that the kid of his BITCHY wife and her make some huge trouble with their other kid girls. Like if it wasn't hard enough to see your dad like this. She's always been that way and it sickens me...

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they can pull through okay, regardless of all the negativity and strife surrounding them.

^^^
Yeah especially since he's on his last days, that's stupid. Luckily he can't realize what's going on, he's too far gone already. His brain is like a Marshmallow now so...

Damn the riot of a cool awesome dream I did. I went to see the new film PIXELS but with Natalie Portman and Keira Knightley. Man it sure made me happy and it's the best way to start a day. lol

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jOx_VKFlyy0/TfmyRSX8lFI/AAAAAAAAAWw/en9v-c6-7b0/s1600/16.06.6png.png

ABSOLUTELY INFERNALLY OVER THE TOP HAPPY!!!

Buddy invited me to go see a badass show next month with him and his cool girlfriend. 3 Girl fronted bands with SEXY singers. WOO That'll KICK ASS!!!

http://thegreatsouthernbrainfart.com/wp-content/uploads/Simone+Simons+SimoneSimons.jpg

Fucking wasted and great as a furious Demonic Vampire on the way to the Blood feed spot. HAPPY!!! lol

Buddy Vinot spent the night here and extremely fun, interesting, funny and insane convos happened. New shit too.

So damn right that gr33nage smokage wasage worthage itage. big_smile