Re: What makes you happy right now?

^^^
And they're very cool. Thumbs up!!!

Just got tickets to see Matthew Good in December

Excellent to get tickets to see Matthew Good! I didn't know he was still around.

I'm listening to talk radio now, drinking a big bottle of water and enjoying a golf video game on my day off and I'm just so happy!

JJ wrote:

It has been really busy lately but awesome. Last week I got a promotion at work, I saw the Foo Fighters, and my girlfriend and I just bought our first house!

Huge congrats man! Wish I had a decent paying job, working for it though.

Saw Matt Good back then in Montreal and it was great. Guess with all the shows he's done since then it'll be even better. ENJOY!!! big_smile

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

I'm listening to talk radio now, drinking a big bottle of water and enjoying a golf video game on my day off and I'm just so happy!

Sweet. Have a great one bro. I'm extremely HAPPY!!! Why??? Well picture this.

I've been suporting Oklahoma Ward and Nicole Alonso since I first heard about Crawl Or Die back then and she messaged me on Twitter saying that they'll send me the DVD of the upcoming following one. Address sent, to which she replied thanks for rocking so much. WOO

Nobody Rocks AS MUCH as her Tank character man. But this fucking shit truely made my day. YAY!!!

Only 18 days till the basic motorcycle course.

^^^
Sweet, best of luck with that bro.

I'm extremely happy tonight. Mostly because I had a damn huge lot of fun playing with Sweet. I lol so much!!!

And I also watched some little diamonds of films. Fun shows on TV too. Yep another perfect evening. Time for the night to come in now. Welcome buddy. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2015-08-04 22:55:19)