Re: The HM Musicians' Thread

^^^
Haha Fuck yeah man. Did you know that White Zombie did about the same with their first??? They recorded bunch of stuff from the first in Rob's kitchen with an old cassette tape.

^^ Cassette tape, definitely -- didn't know their first recordings were done in the kitchen though! That's awesome. I know some of the L.A. Woman album from The Doors was initially recorded in the bathroom with Jim sittin' on top of the toilet. haha

been learning some cool endings for the easy 12 bar blues. I've pretty much got it down pat now. So much fun!

^^^
Hahaha Awesome.

And that's very cool. Keep hitting those strings man. And a wonderful evening to you bro. smile

Hells yeah, man. And you keep beatin' on that bass!!
Hope today finds you well, Sir Punk.

^^^
Damn yes!!! big_smile

And yeah, today freaked at me because I made it stone like H3LL. lol

As in it was raining stones....or you got stones thrown at you...or you just got plain ol' stoned as hell? Bah! I'll just be logical this time and go with the latter. lol

^^^
http://media.giphy.com/media/tMyCJmeXHBetq/giphy.gif

^ There was a second there where that awesome gif didn't pop up, but I saw the arrows pointing and I just shook my head because I knew which one it was going to be. Haha!

The Creature wrote:

I know some of the L.A. Woman album from The Doors was initially recorded in the bathroom with Jim sittin' on top of the toilet. haha

But did you know Freddie Mercury wrote Bohemian Rhapsody while getting a blowie under his piano? big_smile

^^^
Hahahaha Seems to fit with the song. lol

Yeah.  Starts off all laid back and steady, then builds up, then reaches a crescendo, then ends all calm and relaxed.

If that ain't music imitating life, I don't know what is. lol

^^^
Oh man yes. Hahaha

The Creature wrote:

^ There was a second there where that awesome gif didn't pop up, but I saw the arrows pointing and I just shook my head because I knew which one it was going to be. Haha!

Could have been this one too. lol

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-N5fPIA0ssb0/VGFsBca-rdI/AAAAAAAAW7E/_KtMM6GiVlQ/s1600/Excited-Happy-Kenneth-Parcel-30-Rock.gif

LoudLon wrote:
The Creature wrote:

I know some of the L.A. Woman album from The Doors was initially recorded in the bathroom with Jim sittin' on top of the toilet. haha

But did you know Freddie Mercury wrote Bohemian Rhapsody while getting a blowie under his piano? big_smile

Is that true?? if so, that's f-ing awesome! My best buddy's favorite band is Queen, so I'll have to mention that factoid the next time I see him. Freddie ruled.

My cover of Dylan's It's All Over Now, Baby Blue...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlV8OZA … e=youtu.be

^^^
Another badass and cool one my friend. BTW, Neil Young was on Fallon tonight. Was GRAND!!! smile

Thank you, Sir Punk. And whoa...I'm on to to find that video now!!

^^^
Was very funny to see Jimmy dressed up just like him. Dude is NUTS!!! lol

Jimmy Fallon is my night show favorite...the guy brings some comedy class to the television circuit, I think.

Here's my rendition of Dylan's Simple Twist of Fate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTheCmQVLhM

Will I ever get off the Dylan train for these covers? That's quite tough to say. haha

^^^
Fuck yes Jimmy OWNZ!!! Definitely my favorite late night show host. Hilarity every time and I dig the cool relation he sets up with his guests.

And another one in my Cool Playlist man. And seriously, I doubt you'll ever get off the train. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (Yesterday 11:12:57)