Topic: The Aphasia Virus Discussion Thread!!

I think it's time to wheel out one of my old personal favorites: The Aphasia Virus Discussion Thread! I can't honestly say that there's a method to the madness, any rhyme or reason whatsoever. But do your best to keep up with the general drift, and remember...There is no such thing as a right or wrong response! lol

Elbows frenzy to kinetic do kamikaze ever so vindictive over lollipop zones visceral to fandango! Snakes tripwire melded for market viscera gorgings, but repossessed in sepulchral comedy should I yodel bats. Axes clicked to ion sliders forevermore!

Beyond fornication hammer to stripe the cosmos darkly, things fire generous to showdown arrival. Flip six umbilical demons why questions operators for swine, but livid to burn ridiculously! Rollover vagabonds to grind pepper be winning pretty, so electric zealots eye scream for idiots viola tank.

Speaking adamantium nay straitjacket for vividly breakdancing! Loosening much seagull bulletins to train excites for voodoo backfire. Zen hucksters shall quicken to exorcise jackrabbit amethysts, far to melt upwards beyond the turbulent iceberg funk! Clocks amplify shuddering with crossfire gusto, but nuclear lemonade shelters felling a door belay.

Automobile mantis shifting to brilliant redux! Vindictive through for undulating eyeball laxative to flash wickedly, beyond questions see rollover to burn. Shoulder a rabid dinosaur forsaking lubricant foolishly, why yellow starships fever the waltz deliriously. Zombies tango stupifying free ministry to scan shifters, for grievous rodent scrapings to deny be hellfire. Mosquito? Amen!

Agree? Disagree? Yeah, yeah, I know, just go with it! Believe it or not, it's incredibly easy. Remember that first-season Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode "Babel"? Well, it's kind of like that! Discuss amongst yourselves. And remember...any thoughts you might have will be considered in all seriousness!

Last edited by Darth Pazuzu (2007-11-05 18:30:42)

Re: The Aphasia Virus Discussion Thread!!

Well if you put some krautrock music to it like the band Faust.......