Topic: Mrs. Myers!!!

So we get moved, its in the same neighborhood. There is this old woman who walks the streets (she panhandles). She has wild grey hair, wears those poly-ester pulled up high pants and sweat shirts. She looks like her mind is somewhere else as she staggers the streets. We named her Mrs. Myers cuz she is so creepy. When the kids are outside and they see her they started singing the Halloween tune..doo doo doo
and we all go inside as she passes. We make up creepy stories about her, like she collects souls, lives in an attic, and can possess you if you look directly into her eyes.
Actually we have some Great stories that we freak each other out with..lol So there I am mid-day, taking out the moving trash...doo doo doo..doo doo doo there she is across the street, lurching down the sidewalk!!! I pretend I don't see her, leave the trash at the curb and head back up the driveway. Meanwhile she has stopped and is watching me. I close the fence gate to the house look over my shoulder and here she comes charging up the driveway!!! Ok maybe she wasn't charging, just increasing her speed to get up the incline...Who the Hell cares!!!! In one swoop I am inside the garage, heart racing, swing door shut, prop crap against it and listen.........
I wait a few... grab a side table and creep up to the door....I open the garage door and peep out...No Mrs. Myers!!! I walk to the end of the driveway, look both ways, nope...nothing. I lock the garage and bail!!!! Inside I am saying you will never believe me, Mrs. Myers was after me!!! ROFL....disbelief and no sympathy, can you believe it??
My heart was still going a million miles an hour!! Everyone filed outta the house looking up and down the street, yep there she was staggering up another street. LOL
We hyped her stories up so much, freaked me out. Oh the horror....but hey you won't catch me ever looking her directly in the eyes!!!!

Re: Mrs. Myers!!!

You gotta get a photo of Mrs.Myers for us to see!
Just make sure she doesn't look directly at the camera..doo doo doo tongue

Sounds like the wierd old lady that use to babysit Michael Myers in Halloween 6.:lol:

talk about creep out.............we use to have this old woman who lived down the road...she was living in this run down house thats floors were all wavey and fallen apart....and when i'd walk home from school she'd be sitten in the doorway watching the drive way........she use to creep me out........

how cool is that? 

We had one in the neighborhood too.  She was ALWAYS wearing a fake fur coat and carrying shopping bags.  I saw her in CVS once and she turned to me and said "It's hot in here it's cold outside it's hot in here it's cold outside."

Sounds like the crazy cat lady from the Simpsons, without the cat throwing.

we had one too we called her The Lotto Lady...she was always screaming she won the lottery so everyday when she was walking up the street us kids would sit on the front porch and as the lotto lady if she won she'd scream back at us f**k Off!...

I've got one of these types of people on every street corner here in the heart of Chicago.  I pass the same nutjobs everyday and they say the same things or use the same lines everday begging for change....i have nicknames for a lot of them too and warn my friends when we will be coming up on them.  lol

you gotta watch for those crazy ones on the streets...........about 10-15 miles from my house there use to be this old crazy woman who was wearing raggity cloths and always pushed this shoping cart around..............well come to find out when she died, the woman was filthy rich...........she just chose to live on the streets

She reminds me of this old lady that lived down the street from my older brother,
she would constantly argue with her husband.

And the swears I would hear, until eventually one shouted "I'm leaving".

big_smile

Oh, good time's, good time's.

big_smile

Last edited by jbeannie (2007-11-06 05:47:33)