Topic: Are you brave enough...

It's night, its dark, its cold,, there's a storm brewing.

A homicidal nut job has escaped from the local looney bin, he's been seen in your suburb... police advise you to lock the doors and windows... and secure your property...

You do so, but there is just one more window to secure... it's in the cellar...

You hear a noise in your cellar...

Do you go down into the cellar to find out what the weird freakin' noise is...

or do you lock the damn door and  barricade yourself in your room?

answer me damn it... or i will invade your dreams...

Re: Are you brave enough...

I grab the 12 gauge..........pull up a chair and wait...........if he comes out that door he's gonna wish he did'nt..............i aint dumb enough to go lookin........and if my house is the example the lock won't work, nothin in this house works..........i unlocked my window and it fell on me when i was 5.....

boyd84 has the 12 gauge so i'm run over to his house until the cops show up.

Ash's missing hand wrote:

boyd84 has the 12 gauge so i'm run over to his house until the cops show up.

your more than welcome to...........i got another 12 for ya if need it...........to be honest theres a 12 gauge and 22 rifle in my room, two 12 gauges (one pump one bolt) a 4-10 and a 22 rifle in my bro's room...........and a 4-10 in the utility room.......I think we're more than prepared in this house

Nice arsenal! The best gun to get for the money is an SKS in my opinion. One can be purchased for well under 200 bucks, it shoots the same round as an AK47, and the bullets are about 3 bucks a box. You can also purchase 50 and 100 round clips for them, which I think are now legal, thanks to Bush not re-signing the Assualt Weapons Act that Bill Clinton put into legislation. That's what I carry. And get a revolver, no jamming!

i aint got the money now, but would'nt that be something to have.........yeah it was instilled in us in this family at an early age to love guns..............i think thats pretty much how it goes in the south, its like a way of life

I don't have a basement but I do have a shotgun and a 303 rifle, so those two will be my best buddies by my side.

For real?  Screw it!  I'm running out the door with my cell, calling 911, and hopping in the car, 3 year old AND my cat both in tow.

we don't have guns in Australia, come to think about it we don't have basements neither...

no guns?.........what kinda place is that?..........i'd feel naked

Not even rifles shanel? In the one place on earth with the deadliest animals, and some of the dealiest climates, you can't have the peace of mind and protection of a piece? Would you own one if you could?

i say why waste time with th gun the criminal doesnt have one.i say start up my chainsaw i have and run down there screaming bloody hell.hell think he walked into a bigger nuts house and if hes down there hell run or i have a years worth of sausage (a lil motel hell humor)

tin this part of the world we don't have guns, we have snaked and spiders and angry kangaroos, but they only attack you if you annoy them...

but has anyone seen WOLF CREEK? It is the human you have to watch out for?

Constantce wrote:

For real?  Screw it!  I'm running out the door with my cell, calling 911, and hopping in the car, 3 year old AND my cat both in tow.

I'm with you on that one Constantce...I'm not waiting around to see whats there although I do have a AR15 and handgun if needed.. wink

shanel wrote:

tin this part of the world we don't have guns, we have snaked and spiders and angry kangaroos, but they only attack you if you annoy them...

yeah but the human had a rifle:D

horrormonger wrote:

Not even rifles shanel? In the one place on earth with the deadliest animals, and some of the dealiest climates, you can't have the peace of mind and protection of a piece? Would you own one if you could?

Just curious, how is a gun going to protect you from the climate?

Somebody needs to shoot global warming. I guess I was just throwin that in there, a gun won't protect you from that, but if I were staying in the outback (whatever climate), I would want a rifle at least.

RaVeN71806 wrote:
Constantce wrote:

I'm with you on that one Constantce...I'm not waiting around to see whats there although I do have a AR15 and handgun if needed.. wink

And a mean Braveheart sword for close quarters combat!

boyd84 wrote:
shanel wrote:

yeah but the human had a rifle:D

Oh yeah and what a crack shot he was to, he also had a very lovely looking knife...

anyone chked out "Rogue" made by the same guy, Lake Placid it ain't... kinda