Topic: What would you do in this situation?

If you and your friends were being stalked by a ruthless bloodthirsty axe wielding maniac while staying in a miles -from-anywhere-rustic and remote log cabin, had no mobile coverage, the maniac had vandalised your transport and the power had been cut... what would you do?

Separate into two groups and disperse into the night to try and find help?

Stay together unitil daylight and walk out of the forest together as a tight group?

Make crude weapons out of household untensils and lure him into a trap?

Cry hysterically and deny that anything was happening...

Cook some bacon and some beans and offer him a feed...

What?

Re: What would you do in this situation?

Make crude weapons out of household untensils and lure him into a trap?

I am imagining nasty possibilities with knives, cheese graters, potato peelers and electric egg beaters......mmmmmm......blood......

You got it, make crude weapons with whatever's around. Thats pretty much the only thing to do. Kill the bastard before he kills you.

I would offer him a beer and then kick him in the nuts and run.:lol:

No seriously I would stay together as a group and make crude weapons to slash him or her or it.

he has an axe?  stick together as a group, ambush and disarm him, then, dis-arm him.

Constantce wrote:

he has an axe?  stick together as a group, ambush and disarm him, then, dis-arm him.

"Disarm him with a smile, I cut you like you want me to" - Smashing Pumpkins:lol:

the killer in me is the killer in you cool

Welllll if offering him a beer and a party by the bonfire doesn't work, I guess we should make a plan and go after him and enjoy the hell outta it....Muhahahahahaha!!!

weapons all the way............i'm still waiting for the world to be invaded by zombies, i'm ready anybody else?

oh heck i'll fight til the death.  i have seen enough horror movies to be able to fashion crude weapons out of common objects.  by the time i was done with him he would be running from me. in a fight or flight situation i'm a fighter.

boyd84 wrote:

weapons all the way............i'm still waiting for the world to be invaded by zombies, i'm ready anybody else?

shotgun!! check!! wink

If we are ever invaded by zombies, mutants, terrorists, whatever, I would advise you all to do like Maiden said and RUN FOR THE HILLS! Come to West Virginia, where over 70 percent of households have a gun. Hell, most will have an extra for ya!

I would pull out my secret weapon.. my 6 shooter.... and show him why Smith And Wesson always trumps AXE...

horrormonger wrote:

If we are ever invaded by zombies, mutants, terrorists, whatever, I would advise you all to do like Maiden said and RUN FOR THE HILLS! Come to West Virginia, where over 70 percent of households have a gun. Hell, most will have an extra for ya!

hell i got two 12 gauges a 4-10 and a riffle, us VA boys are armed and ready too

i only need 1 gun cause my backup plan is my kung fu chop. The backup plan to that is i throw Goon in front of me and run like an olympic athlete

Yea once I face the dude I'd pull out my Hulkamaniac skills and give him the leg drop.. If that fails I can always throw DMW at him..

If he has an axe, I'd ask him where he bought it so I could get one too.  Then I would join him and procede to kill my all my friends.  Then cook bacon and beans and have a bite to eat.:D

If I were to seriously approach the situation, I would stick together as a tight group with my friends get out in the morning.

Lock 'n load boys. >chk-chhk<

thedeadshallrule wrote:
boyd84 wrote:

shotgun!! check!! wink

Bad breath!! check!!:lol:

RIP wrote:
thedeadshallrule wrote:
boyd84 wrote:

shotgun!! check!! wink

Bad breath!! check!!:lol:

Can Creme de Minthe double as mint mouth wash?

RIP wrote:

I would offer him a beer and then kick him in the nuts and run.:lol:

No seriously I would stay together as a group and make crude weapons to slash him or her or it.

you don't know how hard this made me just laugh because I can just picture you doing this Rip....me I would stick together as a group and get out of there besides its a group of frigin people how many is he gonna get at once..

Yeah Raven, and I will bring the big feather, cuz ya never know...he could be ticklish tongue

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Yeah Raven, and I will bring the big feather, cuz ya never know...he could be ticklish tongue

lmfao!! I just almost spit my coffee out..

I'd put my old infantry training to use.  First, rig the immediate area with booby traps improvised from available material -- shoe laces, trees, stones, branches sharpened with my car key into rudimentary spikes.

Second, lure him out with bait.  A window we "forgot" to close, a door left conveniently open, that kind of thing.

Third, once snared, execute a rear neck-breaking technique which would sever his skull from his spinal cord and render him instantly paralyzed.  He'd have all of ten seconds or so before lack of oxygen and blood flow to his brain finished him off, during which I'd pee on his face, giving him a lasting image to take to hell with him.

Or just wing it, whatever.

Brutal... I Like it! big_smile