Re: REPO : Paris Hilton will she kill it?

Well if she is dead on the floor in the first 15 minutes, Might be worth it!

Dj CiD wrote:

Well if she is dead on the floor in the first 15 minutes, Might be worth it!

Ok, don't say that I didn't warn ya lol. You might wanna have maybe a couple of beers before you watch it though.

Tonights Do List:

Pick up Beer from Store
Pick up Nine Lives
Drink Beer
Watch Nine Lives

Make mental note to complain about the movie all day tomorrow! smile

you must got a thing for self turture or something...........i don't know anybody that would put themselves through that especially with this much fair warning..........of course i watched it sober.......so maybe an altered state will help some

Well. Yes I would rather watch her than Nicholas Cage (in most of his work-some he can do) I didnt mind her in Waxworks (stupid film though)She is no different than a lot of the nearly created dolls that grace our films and television.

I Don´t Like PARIS, But still gonna see it!

Personally, I trust DLB in casting her. Could they have found someone better? Yes. Will Paris RUIN the movie? No. People get so hung up on Paris that they forget about the cast as an ensemble, and the movie in general. I WILL be seeing Repo because I don't give a damn about who they chose to cast. I want to see it because it looks good.

Twoslowjoe wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Actually it's more than that about the sex tape. And when something happens to her, the world has to stop and they televise about what's happening to her. Like her going to jail. They make a huge deal about her b/c what she has done and who she is.

It's not her fault that the media wants to televise every part of her life and everyone wants to watch it. If the media stopped televising eveything she does people would stop giving a shit about her. Shouldn't you really hate the media?

Are you serious? Paris encourages this sort of attention, because she's only famous for being famous. She had people petitioning the governor of California to pardon her! She's gotta work her vapid two-word catchphrase for all she can before the media get bored with her. Why do you think she's in a movie and making a new album? Britney's parenting skills are stealing all her celeb-rag space!

just knowing Paris will be in this movie cheapens it and I have no desire to see it.

SalomeSlaughter wrote:
Twoslowjoe wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Actually it's more than that about the sex tape. And when something happens to her, the world has to stop and they televise about what's happening to her. Like her going to jail. They make a huge deal about her b/c what she has done and who she is.

It's not her fault that the media wants to televise every part of her life and everyone wants to watch it. If the media stopped televising eveything she does people would stop giving a shit about her. Shouldn't you really hate the media?

Are you serious? Paris encourages this sort of attention, because she's only famous for being famous. She had people petitioning the governor of California to pardon her! She's gotta work her vapid two-word catchphrase for all she can before the media get bored with her. Why do you think she's in a movie and making a new album? Britney's parenting skills are stealing all her celeb-rag space!

your quite right her whole image is a big put on. I liked her the first day i met her since she was acting like a normal person. Next day was 'official press day'. Stupid voice and what have you was locked and loaded and annoying as ever.

Here comes Meh name droppin.. Anyway I think some of you are overlooking the fact that this is a MUSICAL.. I mean how the hell does a musical make a good horror movie? Not to mention it won't be Paris acting it will be Paris singing which she is even worse at than acting..

I don't really see the appeal in this movie even if Paris had nothing to do with it.. I think its become very clear that Darren Lynn Bousman is a one trick pony. Just from the teaser footage you can tell he is just gonna throw around some gore.. No thanks I'm not gonna waste $10 on this shit..

Goon wrote:

I mean how the hell does a musical make a good horror movie?

Um, Happiness of the Katakuris?

I haven't seen all of Miike's films and that is one I haven't seen. Now that I know it is a musical I definitely will not be watching it..

Happiness of the Katakuris is a great movie. Jmh had recommended it to me and it actually turned out to be one of those mess with your head movies. Another great example of a movie that was good with it being a musical to, Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter which i did a review for it recently. Now that movie is so damn good as hell. Another great musical/movie is Cannibal! The Musical. Yeah it's cheesy as hell but it's good as hell.

Thanks for adding a couple more films to my "Do Not Watch" list! heh.. Seriously though I really hate musicals.. It can't be done in a horror film.. It just makes the film not scary at all and totally takes it from "This could happen" to some kind of theatrical number from a Backstreet Boys concert.. Just doesn't work for me and never will..

for the record im so not name dropping the fact ive met paris hilton. I just wanted to point out her moronic way of acting is a complete put on.

Goon wrote:

Thanks for adding a couple more films to my "Do Not Watch" list! heh.. Seriously though I really hate musicals.. It can't be done in a horror film.. It just makes the film not scary at all and totally takes it from "This could happen" to some kind of theatrical number from a Backstreet Boys concert.. Just doesn't work for me and never will..

Well Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter really isn't a musical. Yeah there's one musical score where Jesus and a bunch of pedestrians are singing and dancing but it only happens once. I don't understand why they say it's a musical when there's only one scene that it has a referance to a musical. But when it does show up, it's hilarious as hell. But seriously i highly recommend seeing that movie.