Topic: The Walking Dead-Comic

There have been a few zombie based comic series out there, but Robert Kirkman's The Walking dead is by far the best. TWD follows in Romero's footsteps, centering on how a small group of survivors adapt to a world in which they have become the minority. Each character has their own story and over the course of the series you'll learn them all. Our very own MovieMaven posted a review and some information about the series awhile back. This can be found here: http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_4281.html

I love the series, but haven't heard anything about it here on the forum. So as always, feel free to post your opinions and such.

Re: The Walking Dead-Comic

I am a TOTAL fan of the walking dead series--LOVE THEM
also ZOMBIE FEAST is really good and you just gotta check out the PREACHER series.

i hate comic books. sounds great tho. too bad

thedeadshallrule wrote:

I am a TOTAL fan of the walking dead series--LOVE THEM
also ZOMBIE FEAST is really good and you just gotta check out the PREACHER series.

Cool.I'll be sure to check those out.

Preacher is fantastic, as well as the Walking Dead...

For a great non-horror read, Also check out The Authority and all its "Kev" side series..Cool stuff...

There is also an old mini-series called "Blood-Suckers on Capitol Hill" that is well worth a read if you can find it...