Re: Win a Bad ASS Horror Mask!

Your film is gonna kick some serious ass Seth...

welcome and ty Seth, I can't wait to see it:)

Thanks for a cool contest!  The mask is great.  This movie really sounds good and welcome Seth!

Yeah, this is one of the best contests i have ever seen.  Tight lookin' mask.

that mask really kicks some serious ass..

yes yes it does and you might just win it to! DUN DUN DUN!

lol..that would be really kool if I did..

question is would you wear it grocery shopping and take photos to prove it?

of course I would Meh..heh hehee

Meh wrote:

Depends on how much you would pay me.

Then send photos trying to explain to police that you weren't going to rob the place, you just really like the mask.

I would like to volunteer to be the director of Teh-Meh vs The U.S. and of course you are all invited to the "auditions" for our own scream queen/Teh-Meh love interest. I have the perfect casting couch.... i mean studio for the auditions. Now who can we get to do the FX? Anyway great contest, if I win I will post pics of the finest chick I know wearing only the mask.

lol...I can get the police to wear it and I'll take pictures..double dare me:)

Meh wrote:

You bet your ass I would smile

Meh wrote:

Try and stop me.

You are getting alot of remarks on this question.  Should set up a forum that discusses the different uses of the prizes you give.  I could see myself wearing this mask during class.

haha well i guess we better pick ye winners. I will get with goon and we will pick a couple winners probly on Tuesday smile

Is it a random draw or do you guys pick who you want to win? smile

this one its random.

OK good..... I thought I was gonna have to kiss ass  lol

I just checked the link to the contest and it is mentioned that it's random. Me bad, It's been awhile since I read it lol

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hopefully I will soon own one of the coolest prizes that I have ever had the chance of getting.

We have chosen 2 winners. They have 24 hours to claim their prize. Raven is the 1 winner ( who has given us her info ) and Hard2Kill is the other winner. Hard2kill answer the email from Goon or myself in the next 24 hours.

We dont hear from Hard2Kill we will pick another winner. Thanks for supporting the site and telling your friends people! We appreciate it and will continue to reward you with FREEBIES!!!!

Congratulations you guys. Horror-movies.ca still has a bevy of prizes to give away for those of you who didn't win. So, keep on entering them folks.

Hey thanks guys, I was hoping to win this one. I still plan to keep my promise about a photo of someone in the mask. I can't guarentee nudes but I will see what I can do. If not a fine woman then maybe someone in a very public place...I don't know. It will have to be a surprise. Thanks again for all the cool contests and a great site.

thanks for visitng and entering. help us out by entering the other contest (like the anchorbay one we just launched) and telling your friends. More Entries = more contests.

More contests=a happy leon