Re: Kill Bill - The Whole Bloody Affair

Very true.....I just think for four disc it seems pointless to make one the full film (if it can even fit on one disc) and then have two otehr discs the individual movies....seems like a waste.  Thats why I figure the film will be 2 discs and have 2 discs of special features, one for each volume....

But like you said until things are official we can only speculate.

Yeah and also it is fun to have our own theories of how this is going to be released.

That would be sweet if all of it could fit on one disc and the wiki article is correct. I would buy it WTF. I've always thought 4 hrs could fit on a dual layer. 2 hr movies can fit on a single layer.

DemonToSome wrote:

That would be sweet if all of it could fit on one disc and the wiki article is correct. I would buy it WTF. I've always thought 4 hrs could fit on a dual layer. 2 hr movies can fit on a single layer.

Speaking from experience with burning movies (I back up movies that are scratched and appear to be nearing their last leg) in order to get most DVD's onto a single layer disc you have to compress it to fit to a single layer DVD.  Watch a standard lenght movie and I guarantee you about two thirds the way through you get one frame where there is a slight pause or skip....this happens when the film switches to the second layer.  Most standard DVD movies are on Dual Layer discs, so fitting 247 minutes onto one dual layered disc would be no easy task....it would have to be compressed to shit to fit, and the quality would suffer.

im just glad to hear they are coming out with this! but i really do hope they can fit it all on one disc otherwise it would be kinda lame i think, but hey if they throw in some deleted scenes and its in full color i will pick it up for sure i love QT