Topic: a couple slabs o' cheese to trade

Mortuary(Tobe Hopper)NTSC
Rumplestilskin(cheese flick kinda like leprachan but instead of chasing gold rumpy is chasing a baby..go figure)NTSC

if interested drop me a line. looking for whatever cheese flicks...cheese for cheese. tongue

Re: a couple slabs o' cheese to trade

Well I love cheese films but I'll pass on those 2. I hated Mortuary and Rumplestiskin was a nightmare to watch sober.:lol:

I'm actually a little surprised at myself........I actually like Mortuary......I own it and I watch it every now and again...........as for Rumplestiskin........never put myself through that.....

boyd84 wrote:

I'm actually a little surprised at myself........I actually like Mortuary......I own it and I watch it every now and again....

Ewww, I just hated the fact that it was kinda like a possession type film and what was up with that stupid looking monster. The ending was terrible imho and I was disappointed in it cause I actually loved his Toolbox Murders remake and thought it was gonna be more like that film with gore and kills but it wasn't.:(

yeah i thought mortuary was really bad and not in a good way, i was expecting too much out of this flick. i may just mail these two stinkers away to new homes if anyone is interested just pm me. xmas is coming i could be your crappy gift giver santa claus.

RIP wrote:
boyd84 wrote:

I'm actually a little surprised at myself........I actually like Mortuary......I own it and I watch it every now and again....

Ewww, I just hated the fact that it was kinda like a possession type film and what was up with that stupid looking monster. The ending was terrible imho and I was disappointed in it cause I actually loved his Toolbox Murders remake and thought it was gonna be more like that film with gore and kills but it wasn't.:(

yeah the ending won't good at all.........kinda a let down ending........I don't know maybe this is one of my guilty pleasure movies.....lol.........I mean i can't tell ya why I like it.......I just know i did'nt hate it and i do watch it kinda often.......i dunno

list updated w/ less filler. tongue

captivity- dvd(NTSC),
scrap book(NTSC),
katie bird(NTSC + cd),
slaughter disc(NTSC)
nail gun massacre(NTSC)
dead and buried(NTSC)

fleshpress-3  lp

island of death( 3rd generation VHS bootleg i'll trade for a dvd-r or vhs bootleg....this dub copy was from a beta copy long before its dvd appearance and licensed from another country so i dont want to her people crying aboo't bootlegs)

Last edited by 420 (2008-02-11 15:46:33)