Topic: House on Haunted Hill Sequel with Russian Metal Band!

Has anyone seen the hilarious metal video made for the film Return to House on Haunted Hill? see it here:
Russian Metal Vid, it's a vid for the sequel to the original flick House on Haunted Hill & features a ridiculous dancing-surgeon-killer guy, aka Dr. Slasher, whom incidentally has a rather amazing MySpace:Dr. Doctor Slasher.  Seriously, this stuff is really weird but funny as hell.  Can't wait for the movie.
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee94/tuesdayblack455/ANIevilEye.gif

Re: House on Haunted Hill Sequel with Russian Metal Band!

Don't know how excited I am for the movie.  I haven't seen a trailer so I'll try to hold off judgement.  Mainly because I really enjoyed the remake and I thought William Malone did a spectacular job with it.  I was hoping he would do the sequel but unfornutately he isn't.  Such is the case, I will wait to see a trailer.

Re: House on Haunted Hill Sequel with Russian Metal Band!

I just watched this (the movie not the band) and I found that, although the effects where good the story was bland and full of holes and the only time I jumped is when the piece of paper floated to the ground. I do love Jeffrey and would have loved to have heard him speak (part must have been easy to learn) as I do love his work. Fav being apart from Re-animator was Necronomicon. Yeh so for me too much reliance was focused on the effects and not enough money spent on the plot. Why drag Baphomet into it, with little understanding of who the God is.. again subject to bad xtian press and fearmongering.:P