Topic: Spiderman 3

I can't wait for this movie to come out.. So far it looks awesome and with the trailer being released today I'm really hyped up about this one.. Venom is one of the most bad ass villians of all.. My only wish is that they included Carnage in this film.. Check out the trailer..

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_9185.html

Re: Spiderman 3

I can not wait to see this myself, I have yet to even watch hte trailer.. how sad am i ?:)

looks awesome and i here that bruce cambell will be playing the forth villian...mysterio,should rock your socks off.

From the trailer and information from other sites, it seems there is no Carnage in the Spidy-3. Sandman and Hobgoblin are there. Venom will be there for last few minutes. Sure, the movie is going to be awsome and more darker than first two parts. Spidy Rocks.

Yea I just wish they included Carnage.. I think they are adding Green Goblin not Hobgoblin.. Unless they change the mythos.. There were several different Green Goblins in the comics so I would assume they do the same with the movie..

I also heard that they are re-shooting some scenes.. They did some test screenings and people thought it needed more action.

I'm ready for this movie!  I too was hoping that Carnage and Venom would get into it on this film.  A drop down, drag out fight between theese two would have been awesome.  Maybe they are saving that for the next one.  I also wonder if we will ever see any additional heros in the movies.  The great Comic titles spawned many spin off heros.  Ghost Rider first appeared in one of the Spidey issues as well as Blade.  Not to mention a lot of cross title runs with most of the Marvel Universe.

seems its run into trouble and needs some reshoots http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_9788.html good news is we know its coming to theatres in May 2007.

Correction : Hobgoblin... read Harry-Goblin for timebeing. In the trailer the goblin looks different from GreenGoblin. I hope the movie don't get delayed. This is one movie people are crazy about. I have confidence in Sam, he delivers.

Last edited by ban (2006-08-29 02:45:21)

Trailer looks like a lot of fun.  I liked the first two so I think i wont be dissapointed with the third.  With Sam Raimi directin', i dont think it could go wrong.