Re: should there be a michael vs jason movie??

the problem with cross overs or VS. flicks is there is never a clear cut winner. neither franchise will bow to whats best for the story. fantisy horror fist-fights are fun just never seem to work out as well as they could on the big screen imo.

I wouldnt want to see it and thankfully unless Malek Akkad ever decides to sell the Micheal Franchise it'll never happen..........out of "Friday the 13th", "Nightmare on Elm Street", "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". and "Halloween" Halloween is the only major horror franchises to still be privatly owned...........the entire reasoning behind a freddy vs jason was due to cunningham offering the 13th franchise to new line just in time to kill off a freddy franchise wit the series running out of ideas and going nowhere and Englund sayin he's done with the franchise......they did that movie to kill off freddy and open the gates for them to focus on the 13th series......The halloween franchise has been owned by the akkad family since part IV.....so unless they sell to new line.....this will never happen which i'm glad of......

i don't think will work, anyway

here  something a bit funny  J & M are Friends?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTRrB2rbGBk[/youtube]

Last edited by BASSI (2007-11-12 11:43:29)

Should there be a Michael Vs Jason movie?

All signs point to HELL NO......