Topic: Great Day for the Chicago Blackhawks!!!

In the world of the NHL, the Chicago Blackhawks have been hitting roads blocks left and right. With all the top prospects that they could have gotten but thanks to Blackhawks owner William Wirtz. But light has finally shined very brightly to the Chicago Blackhawks and also to the city of Chicago. Bill Wirtz at the age of 77 has passed away. To many, dying is a tragic and sorrow loss. Well not to me. Bill Wirtz has been the biggest cheapskate ever. Thank god he's dead. For those of you who don't know about him and would like to know, here's the full article about him:

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app/?service=pag … eid=338392

Re: Great Day for the Chicago Blackhawks!!!

Hawks still wont make the playoffs this year

"Moo, moo......lalalalalalalalalalalalala":lol::P

Watch. You'll see. This year they will be making the playoffs. That's for damn sure.

The only way any hockey team would be any good in Chicago would be if ya'll have the Hansen brothers on the team.:lol:

Yeah but the Hanson's are to old and fat. But hey that wouldn't stop them from kicking some ass.

A. Chicago won't make the playoffs
B. Colorado will pick up another Stanley Cup win. Plain and Simple!

Ummm skfan. The Hawks are going to make the playoffs. They aren't the same team that you have been seeing for years. They have new talent and new prospects. Just watch.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Ummm skfan. The Hawks are going to make the playoffs. They aren't the same team that you have been seeing for years. They have new talent and new prospects. Just watch.

Yeah okay buddy that's what Hawk's fans have been saying for years. Whens the last time that they won the Cup???? That's okay we'll talk again after the Allstar break when they're still under 500 big_smile

SO how's the playoffs looking after that nice 9 game skid Bdd?  ha!

I don't think the Hawks make it this year but Towes has been great to watch and I think they will be awesome in 1 to 2 years....I am still mad my Lightning didn't re-sign my favorite goaltender (Hence my screenname!) so I am a little bitter with you Hawks fans.

Oh yeah the Hawks have more of a potential to make the playoffs this year. If you've been watching how they have been playing, they haven't played like this in years. Especially how good, Toews, Kane, Lang, and Williams have been doing. With Toews getting a point in all his starts this year and Patrick Kane lighting it up on the ice with assists and goals pretty much every game. They are starting to become a force to be reckoned with. And speaking about Khabibulin getting signed by the Hawks was so damn great. I was so damn happy that they picked him up. And btw JMH they only had a 3 game losing streak and broke that last night when they beat the Dallas Stars 5-4. They are tied right now for their Power Play and is getting better with each game progresses and right now their record is at 6-6. There is still plenty of games left. They have all the way until April for the deciding point, which i'm still saying that they are going to be making the playoffs. They are getting better and better.

Well the Atlanta Thrashers started off shitty this year but have been winning as of lately........much better than what the Atlanta Falcons have been doing.:lol:

Yeah that's true Rip and the funny thing is that the Hawks are doing better than the Bears. lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah that's true Rip and the funny thing is that the Hawks are doing better than the Bears. lol

Maybe I should give up on the Falcons and become a Thrashers fan.:P

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey there you go Rip. You might have hopes atleast for one Atlanta team to make the playoffs.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey there you go Rip. You might have hopes atleast for one Atlanta team to make the playoffs.

Yeah the Braves suck, the Falcons suck, the Hawks always suck........the only good team in the state is the University of Georgia Bulldogs who are ranked #10 in the nation.

How great is this. The Blackhawks are doing so damn awesome this year, so far. The best part is that they just beat the Detroit Red Wings last night 5-3 and are still undefeated against the Wings which is as 4-0 right now. The Blackhawks are the only team to have no lost against the Red Wings this year. This is so damn awesome and if there's any Detroit fans here, all i gotta say is, sucks to be you and the Wings can't stop the force that the Hawks have. The Hawks have the Red Wings number and there's nothing that they can do about it and also they are predictable to.

Atlanta Thrashers aren't too shabby this year either.

RIP wrote:

Yeah that's true. That's why i said you should start watching some of their games and i know that the Hawks play Atlanta a couple of times this year.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

Yeah that's true. That's why i said you should start watching some of their games and i know that the Hawks play Atlanta a couple of times this year.

I don't know anything about hockey though. I always played football and baseball in highschool and as a kid but here in the south there was no hockey back then like up north.

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

I don't know anything about hockey though. I always played football and baseball in highschool and as a kid but here in the south there was no hockey back then like up north.

Yeah then that does make it a little hard for you to sort of follow the game. But hey there are fights and most of the time during the fights, each player is bloody as hell.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Yeah then that does make it a little hard for you to sort of follow the game. But hey there are fights and most of the time during the fights, each player is bloody as hell.

I like fights though lol.:D:cool:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

Hey who doesn't. big_smile

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey who doesn't. big_smile

I like cat fights alot.......Meowwwwww....purrrrrr.:lol: