Topic: keep this please explain later

Hello there, my name is Charles. I’m the owl that most people think is annoying and always making up stories. There are so many tales about the woods, along with the stories of people who gone missing in the woods and by morning all that was left was blood. In the old days Goldie Locks was a story of a girl breaking and entering falling asleep and the bears get pissed. Now I know the true story and saw it with my own two eyes what really happened to Goldie Locks, her last hours and her final moments.
There once was a family of bears. Papa bear, Mama Bear, and Baby Bear were the three bears in the old house that they lived in. Alone and always wanting to be alone they were extremely mean to trespassers. One sunny afternoon the three bears cooked some grits for dinner and left for a stroll in the woods where most people know not to travel.
    Goldie Locks is a sweet, smart, attractive, young girl. She was always smiling and decided one day to take a stroll. Before she left she had to eat something, so she told her mom she’d eat it as she was walking. She walked outside her beautiful house in the suburbs right next to the woods. She looked at the beautiful city view which she looked down at.
    She walked around and knocked on her friends house Bobbi Jo. She knocked repeatedly and no one answered. She walked down the even walkway which wasn’t destroyed of cracked anywhere. She walked up the driveway of her other friend Donna, again she knocked repeatedly and no answer. She looked at the spooky woods on the top of the hill. She thought about climbing up there and then realized that she can take the bus to the town below and there’s a shorter way to get in the woods.
    It would only cost 25 cents and save her a good hour. She walked a half mile to the bus stop where a old man was sitting on the bench waiting for the bus. Goldi sat by him and with her sweet voice said “Helloâ€
“Good Afternoon little girl† the old man replied. “ Where are you going?† She asked him             
“Im going to the bank to get my grand children some birthday money. How about you?† “Im going to the woods for a walk† She said. “Oh my child, you shouldn’t go in those woods alone, thoses woods play games with people† he said frightened “Im a big girl I can do it† She said calmly.
    The bus came and made a creaking stop as it apporched the two. She walked on and went to the back seat for gn

Re: keep this please explain later

???........hmmmmm....have you been sniffing some glue today buddy, lol....jk.:lol::P

^ lol

He was sniffing something. But we're really not to sure what though. Hey maybe he was sniffing some nassle spray or a permanent marker. j/k:lol:

drugs are bad, mmkaay? lol
lol jk

Maybe he smelled my fart which is still lingering here in my office from 5 minutes ago.:lol:

its like reading the dribble from a lunatics mind........lol.........very interesting

did someone maybe forget to take their meds?

either that or they upped the dose...........on second thought, give me some of what he's having....lol

Beer does the body good!:P

ok sry bout that but today at school we had to do a fairy tale and i picked goldie locks soo i can mess with it and make it better and i worked until the bell and i had a minute to save it and i didnt ave a dics or anythign soo i postyed it here soo i woudl be able to find it and save it to my cpu. sooo thansk for not deleteing it and hoep u enjoyed it and im not sniffing glue or anythign sooo thanks anyway

wink

sickf**k wrote:

and im not sniffing glue or anythign sooo thanks anyway

We're just messing with ya, lol.;):P

i think its great dude!..........i hope your planing on posting the rest of it when its done.

RIP wrote:
sickf**k wrote:

and im not sniffing glue or anythign sooo thanks anyway

We're just messing with ya, lol.;):P

yeah i no but just to let u no i wasnt high when i wrote it and if u guys wanna read it when im done then ill post the rest, hopefully ill have time for that other zombie story that i posted

The bus left the bus stop and the driver or it messed up the gears and the bus made a thrust forward making Goldie hit her head on the soft seat in front of her. The driver fixed the problem and continued toward the beautiful little town. He drove down the main street and the old man rang the bell to stop at the bank. As he walked towards the front he starred at Goldie and said Goodbye.
    Goldie waved back and the bbus continued. She was the only one on the bus now and she decided to move up front. She sat behind the driver and saw the end of the road coming and knew that’s where she has to get off. She rings the bell and gets off the bus. Meanwhile the 3 bears are on their daily walk and the little bear sees a spring and wants to go swimming. That’s excatly what they do.
    Goldie Locks skipping down the nice dirt path to the woods for the sceneic veiw strolls miles into the woods without using much energy. She starts to smell something delicious and she gets hungry. The smell is starting to make her starve and that’s when she sees a little house. She knocks on the door and yet noone anwsered, the door creeked open as she knocked harder. The smell increased and she walked in.
    She sees the 3 bowls of grits and tastes the first one “ Too hot† she goes to the next one “Too Cold† she moves to the next “Just right†. She eats it all and then she starts feeling tired. She goes to the bedroom and takes a nap. The bears get out of the spring and continue home. An Hour goes by and the bears get home. They walk inside and papa bear says “ Theres something fishy her† he sees the grits gone and the bear is unleashed. She screams and starts to get mad “ Theres someone here† Goldie is awoken by the screaming. 

To be continued sorry due to the two hour delay i didnt have much time should be finished tomorrow

“I smell humans!† the papa bear yells and starts sniffing. Mama Bear rips off her clothes and her long claws come out. Her teeth are showing and foam starts to fall from her mouth, like a pack of wolves ready to attack they viciously crawl on the ground sniffing for the scent. They stare at the door and theres the shadow of Goldie Locks feet. In the bedroom Goldie runs to the window and theres a loud crash as the bears crash threw the door.
    Goldie Locks is half way threw the window and she is pulled back in and thrown under the bed. The bears unable to get her rip the bed apart, papa bears teeth come inchse from Goldie Face and she gets a faceful of foam from her mouth. The Razor sharp teeth barking at her scares. Luckily she crawls threw a hole in the wall.
    She crawls threw the dusty barely lited crawlspace, she sees an opening and outside are the three bears sniffing. She holds in her scream and she tries to stop crying. She cralws back into the house and crawls out from under the bed. She coughs from the dusty air as she gets up she sees thre little bear in the mirror behind her and it jumps at her. She ducks and the bear bites her arm, blood splatters on the floor and on the pyschotic little bears face.
She runs in to the bathroom and tries to lock it. Papa Bear running in the house and crashes into the bathroom. She has toilet lid and hits the Bear on the head. The bear faints and she runs out and the little bear trips her and bites her leg. Mama bear galups in and jumps on her chewing on her back ripping her skin open. Papa bear comes in starts feeding on her ribs.
Her back bones are chewed up, Goldie gives a last gasp for air and Papa bear bites her head. Her brain is showing and the three bears rip her apart. Little bear flipps the body over and bites down on her belly blood sprays around the room. He gets her stomach and bites down on it and the grits that she ate before comes out in a disgusting green goo. The little bear eats it since it was originally his and they continue to chew on the body.
That is how Goldie Locks really truly ended, Another bird flies in “ How you tellign that Goldie Locks story again?† she says “ Yeah† the owl says. “You’re a dumb son of a bitch, that story is not true† “yeah it is!† HE starts to scream. “No its not you made it up cuz you’re a sick son of a bitch† “NO I’M NOT!†. Papa bear jumps and eats the two birds. “ For your information this story is true and Goldie Locks was extermely tasty†.