Topic: what should I rent tomorrow?

OK so I've made up my mind that tomorrow before the night, I'm gonna go to Blockbuster or something (some rental place) and rent a couple DVDs ...

What are a couple of the best things to rent out right now? I'm def gonna get 'Transformers' since I haven't seen it yet AND it's the best toy of all time imo ... but I'm lost beyond that.

Suggestions?

Re: what should I rent tomorrow?

Fido or 28 Weeks Later.

Planet Terror you should definitely rent.

i'm gonna rent "zodiac" and "breach" since i haven't seen either one.

The Tripper - is a fun slasher film from David Arquette that I rented this week and I am gonna buy the dvd now.

Transformers was a great movie...just recently I rented spiderman 3, 28 weeks later, apocolyps, and Hostel II it was a no no...but the other 3 movies were great..

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2007-11-02 08:01:37)

1408 or Mr. Brooks wink

Murder Party or Fido or 28 Weeks Later

Here's some more ideas too:

AfterDarkFest films:
Reincarnation
Dark Ride
Unrest
The Gravedancers

Last edited by RIP (2007-11-02 10:46:43)

THANKS, all! Yeah, was kinda leanin towards maybe 28 WEEKS or SPIDEY 3 but there were a bunch of titles in this thread I wasn't even thinkin of. big_smile

I'll let ya know what goes down ... tongue

RIP: if you read this ... Ore vs. ASU -- Pac-10's got the Top Dollar matchup this week!

Oregon has been on a roll. You think 'Zona State is really as good as their ranking?

"Severance" was alright! I gave it a rent not to long ago, and it was worth the couple bucks. Very British, and dry, it's from somebody connected to the Shawn of the Dead movie.

some movies i just enjoyed are

- The Hoax ( Richard Gere )
- Fracture ( Anthony Hopkins )
- Big Nothing ( Simon Pegg )

horrormonger wrote:

Oregon has been on a roll. You think 'Zona State is really as good as their ranking?

NOPE! Heh. And I'm even an alum and I say that (in the aftermath of the loss to Ore, too, but I think we all saw that coming). lol

Meh wrote:

some movies i just enjoyed are

- The Hoax ( Richard Gere )
- Fracture ( Anthony Hopkins )
- Big Nothing ( Simon Pegg )

Thx, Meh! Was meaning to check our 'Fracture', too ...

actual i really enjoyed the Big Nothing the girlfriend rented it i didnt know what to think and was pleasently surprised...Rent iT!!! dont rent BUG its like watching two people fall down the K HOLE!

1408, Tales From the Hood, Stay Alive, Black Xmas (in light of the holiday season), or Vacancy

I suggest

28 weeks later

Cabin Fever

Wrong Turn.... are some good ones