Topic: Alice, Sweet Alice

Expect some interesting news or at least informative news to be announced at the end of this summer if everything goes well.  Not trying to be cryptic, but i was told to keep the details hush-hush (for once i have direct connections to production of a film...HUZZAH).  Keep your eyes peeled

Ciao

Re: Alice, Sweet Alice

There has been discussions about an "Alice" remake at many other sites.  I'm not looking forward to it, because the original is such a great film.  But, only time will tell.

well, if everything works out, and the person becomes as involved as we both hope he will be, the film will be SUPERB.  i have the utmost faith in him!

Well, I can't really say anything until I've actually seen the film.  So, I hope you're right and everything works out.

according to my source, he says that all of the speculation and rumors circling imdb is completely incorrect...him and i had a good chuckle about it, and he told me that if everyone is thinking like that, they are going to be very VERY surprised!

Well, luckily I take all the info on IMDB with a grain of salt.  wink

Yea as far as I know Dante Tomaselli is directing this one.. I reported on thsi one awhlie back.. As long as Tomaselli is still attached I'm interested..

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_8016.html

I didn't like Tomaselli's Satan's Playground at all. I will give Alice, Sweet Alice remake a chance but it better have alot of kills in it and good actors.

Have you ever seen the original Alice, Sweet Alice? Its not really about the kills.. Its more of creepy feel type movie.. It sets up a creepy atmosphere and keeps you guessing at who the killer is.. Great flick..

Yeah, if you're looking for a bunch of kills, "Alice, Sweet Alice" isn't necessarily the film for you.

I have the original Alice, Sweet Alice on dvd guys and I liked it and the creepy plain mask in it. I thought for an early 70's slasher film that it had some good kills in it.;)

TheResidentEvil wrote:

well, if everything works out, and the person becomes as involved as we both hope he will be, the film will be SUPERB.  i have the utmost faith in him!

Ben Stiller tongue

Goon wrote:

Yea as far as I know Dante Tomaselli is directing this one.. I reported on thsi one awhlie back.. As long as Tomaselli is still attached I'm interested..

me too ! ....  l liked Satans Playground !!!

eDogg2012 wrote:
Goon wrote:

me too ! ....  l liked Satans Playground !!!

I thought Felissa Rose was horrible in it and she looked hell in it like she has aged really bad now. I'm older than her and she looked like she was in her late 40's lol.

The acting and characters in it were awful to me. The only good thing I liked was the camera angles going through the woods which had a Evil Dead feel to it but the rest of the film just didn't do it for me.

Jethro wrote:
TheResidentEvil wrote:

Ben Stiller tongue

Ew, lol

Well, it's being finalized.  My source says he is wrapping up the few loose ends with this script.  It should be exciting.  He isn't a part of the Writer's Guild yet so he isn't on strike, thank god...that poor man needs to keep busy.  Anyway, as soon as i get the go-ahead, i will give you all the full dish on this!