Topic: Horrorfest 2006!!

So I guess every year there are a whole bunch of films that never make it to the big screen becaue they're deemed too "scary/gory/etc."  But now they're putting them all together for one big festival:
Horrorfest 2006.  Looks pretty excellent; I'm a bit anxious myself.

Re: Horrorfest 2006!!

yea I wrote about this earlier.. I hope I get to see some of them.. In the article is some of the cities that the films will be released in..

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6661.html

Aw man that looks seriously bad-ass!! I really would like to see them all! It's a pitty I don't live in the US... *Waiting for DVD releases*

Yeah, I've seen this around a few places.  It looks fuckin' sweet and the each film looks to be awesome.  Hope I get the chance to see them.

it does look great. Gooner has been covering this for some time. To bad it wont bee playing anywhere near me.

Yea I had covered all these movies at one point or another.. Dark Ride really has my attention I've been looking at that film for awhile now.. It looks great.

that is gonna rock to be sure

this was the perfect horror  movie of the hollywood,,,,,,,ultimate horror in this movie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Why are you guys digging up six year old threads?  It's not like you're breaking any rules or anything, I'm just asking, what's the point?