Topic: munsters or adams family

i personally prefer the munsters jst wondering what u guys thought about it?

Re: munsters or adams family

my bad, ment to put this under general chit chat

I'm sure it can be moved to there.

But this is a toughy. I grew up watching and loving both shows, so I don't know.
I'll have to think about it cause right now its a tie

I gave my vote for the Adam's family, just found it funnier than Munsters.  Though Munsters is a good show...liked Adam's family more.

I can't decide love em both:) always wanted to go for a spin in the Munsta car.

I had to go with The Munsters.

I always liked The Addams Family more.. I always felt like The Munsters were just goofy.. The Addams Family definetly had more of a horror feel to them..

When you're 7 like I was in '64 when these 2 shows were on, they both were super cool. The Munsters for their goofiness and The Adams Family for their creepiness. So it's still a tie smile

This is hard I'm gonna have to go with both of them..I was Wednesday Adams for one halloween and my brother and his wife were Lilly and Herman..we grew up watching them  both..

both are great shows, but i have to go with the munsters. i've always liked that one slightly more.

I chose The Addams Family. I agree with Goon that the Munsters seemed too silly.

I have to say both also, can't pick, for the same reason that DemonToSome gave.

When it comes to the T.V. series, I've actually been more of The Munsters fan more than The Addams Family. But now when it comes to movies wise, definitely by far The Addams Family. I loved all those movies even though that there were only 2 of them but the movies were just horrific for The Munsters. So i had to go with The Munsters.

Adams Family

Adams Family for me.

wit out a doubt its the Munsters, I loved the both of them but Munsters was always my favorite.

like both but Adams Family had a witt about it that made it really stand out. the Munsters was alot of fun but seemed like a standard sit-com but cast w/ monsters imo.

the adams family was a little more twisted....ill go with the family

Addams family...I like how Pugsly and Wednesday hacked each other apart in the first one.

not even close, The Adams Family.

hahaha although the poll looks really close

I love the Munsters, they show two episodes everyday here on TV Land. Its just good old time TV. Last time I went to Universal Studios Hollywood the back lot tour takes you right past 1313 Mocking Bird Ln. the old Munsters house. You got to watch The Munsters stoned.

my vote went to the Munsters...but i think as time has gone on, the Addams Family really took off later in years then they started...