Topic: Steve niles Wants to Know

Steve Niles wants to know if we think his new comic cover art is to graphic. So vote, and leave some comments and i will pass em on. For me its great!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/SNiles/acoverPFM.jpg

Re: Steve niles Wants to Know

I don't find it graphic at all.  Find it very cool.  I dig it.

I find his art and writing amazing and can't wait for the movie version of 30 days of night. I just bought the 30 days comic where they are in space, very, very, cool. I highly recommend anything he writes. I had heard there is supposed to be a movie from the comic series he did with Rob Zombie called The Nail. What happened to that? It would be awesome to see.

Tell Steve Niles his new comic cover art is not too graphic.
gosh a dumpster full 'o zombies and a concerned citizen cleaning up the mess? what more could a zombie lover want?

Too graphic? Not graphic enough if you ask me. big_smile That is one kick ass cover though. The comic sounds interesting too. I think I may have to pick this up.

That's not to graphic at all.  I think it looks great.  Good job man.

i think its pretty obvious that we all agree this is not graphic at all. Its a fantastic cover art. Steve niles really does have mad talents.

Yea not to graphic.. Of course nothing would be too graphic for me but I think if it had like guts hanging over the edge and blood all over than I could see from somebody elses perspective how it could be considered too graphic.. I'm diggin it..

It is borderline too graphic for me. I mean first of all that kid is too young to be pitch forking zombies and child labor should not be tolerated. Secondly, being too young there is no way that he is a member of the zombie disposal union. Finally, that dumpster is clearly marked for cans only, I am not sure I want to live in a world where recycling receptacles are not respected. I am getting sick to my stomach just typing this.

Have seen much-o more gore and blood on some Wolverine and Punisher covers. To quote BucWheet: "It's O-TAY"