Topic: SpikeTV Grindhouse Footage, Scream Awards

Oh my goodness did anyone else see the grind house footage? It was badass and well worth watching the film!!!! As soon as it shows up on youtube somebody better embed it here for the betterment of mankind!

Re: SpikeTV Grindhouse Footage, Scream Awards

Hell yes Grindhouse looks like it kicks all kinds of ass. It was also cool to see Frank Miller receive his award and hear him speak.

I made it up to Frank Miller getting his award and I feel asleep but I did see my Firefly family win an award..I wanted to see a preview for that movie too..

GrindHouse Scream Footage is now up!!
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_10133.html

It looks great and I really cannot wait for this movie.  I wish they'd showed a little Kurt though, but maybe it's best to just imagine that for now.

i about wet my pants after watching the footage, its just so bad ass!

I saw it last night on the Spike's Scream Awards.  Looks fuckin' awesome.

Sadly haven't seen it.

I was a little disappointed with the Scream Awards to be honest.. I mean I think they hammed it up too much. I mean yea its cool to have fun and all but it was like they never want horror to be taken seriously..

I don't know it was cool seeing Sid Haig get his due though.. I've talked to the guy on a couple of occassions and hes really cool.. I was actually with Bill Moseley when this show was taping.. Funny but Moseley would rather hang out with this fans in Cleveland rather than be under the spotlight.. Great guy..

By the way Golden the footage is right here...

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6687.html

Alot of their joke intros were pretty lame, but not really more so than any other awards show. The scene with the IRS agent was ok, but seemed rather uneccisary. The speech Frank Miller gave was borderline painful. Other than that, it was pretty cool. The intro with the zombie at the drive in was pretty awesome.

gulp....grindhouse looks er what's a better word than awesome?? wonderhoperdoodlewhantzatflavavorvantwombltagin!!!!!!!!!
and that dude whom I really like is in it, you know the mean guy that I can never remember his name hee hee hee.
Is Rob Zombie looking more like Frank Zappa or is it just me?
I thought the saw the scalp off to reveal brain and film sliver inside bit was inspired:) I taped it so I still have a bit more to go on watching it. I hope a nice group of celebs show up for the FUSE awards.
the SPIKE looked a little like it was catering to Tarentino but who cares?? no sweat off our brows, crank out a flick like Grindhouse and keep us all swooning. Meh go change your pants.

AW FUCKING HELL THAT LOOKS SO FUCKING COOL!

OH MAN!  BLEW ME MIND!

Goon wrote:

I was a little disappointed with the Scream Awards to be honest.. I mean I think they hammed it up too much. I mean yea its cool to have fun and all but it was like they never want horror to be taken seriously..

I don't know it was cool seeing Sid Haig get his due though.. I've talked to the guy on a couple of occassions and hes really cool.. I was actually with Bill Moseley when this show was taping.. Funny but Moseley would rather hang out with this fans in Cleveland rather than be under the spotlight.. Great guy..

By the way Golden the footage is right here...

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6687.html

I know what you're saying Goon, not sure what I expected but probably not as many lame jokes.  Parts of it were cool though and Sid getting some recognition, definitely up there for me.  Definitely worth seeing the footage, and getting psyched up for the movies coming out.

MY GOD!  The Grindhouse footage looks awesome!  I cannot wait for it to come out!

There are only two words that need to be used in order to describe the Grindhouse footage. Bad, and ass.