Topic: Under The Knife Today

So I forgot I have surgery today. You know your busy when you forget about surgery. At 1pm i go under the knife again to have my jaw checked out again and make sure everything is healed up good and all that good jazz. Wish me luck I hate going under the knife. I dont expect to be away for more then this afternoon so those of you thiking you will FINALLY get a break from me.. dream on smile

Re: Under The Knife Today

Hope everything goes smoothly!  Take care!

good luck meh.

what happened, munch down on some popcorn kernals watchin zombie attack? lol j/k I hope everything turns out for the better!

haha i used to work as a bouncer. I got hit in the face with a pay phone receiver when my back was turned. It damaged my jaw and I never got it fixed. So surgery #2 and im almost as good as new. It happened 5 years ago.

Ouch!

good luck today Meh, everything is gonna turn out great cool

Hey good luck with the procedure Meh. Everything will go smoothly and recover nicely. You'll be back on your feet before you know it and then once you know it, you might have to get another surgery. Hey who knows, you'll be getting surgery for the rest of your life. But hey. Just take one surgery at a time.

haha up until this year ive never had any. It must be that im almost out of my 20's so its time i start getting old man treatment smile

Hey i know exactly how you feel Meh. Shit. I'm almost out of my 20's, which i will be turning 27 this year still. And how many countless things that have been hurting and some of the times haven't stopped hurting. Man. Being old sucks. Watch sooner or later, i'm going to have to be in a wheelchair racing some old people or running them over along with running some kids over too. You'll see me on the street driving my wheelchair and people will honk at me and i'll just look at them at tell them: Hey! F**k You! I can't get this to go any faster.

What kind of painkillers are they giving you btw?:P Good luck!;)

RIP wrote:

What kind of painkillers are they giving you btw?:P Good luck!;)

What kind and will you be bringing enough for everyone? Good luck! I hope everything goes well.

Don't let em replace it with a moose jaw, it'll never work!!!
be good wink

Good luck and feel better soon!  Hope all turns out well...

Good luck on your 2nd surgery. And it's about time you get the old man treatment big_smile

Meh wrote:

haha i used to work as a bouncer. I got hit in the face with a pay phone receiver when my back was turned. It damaged my jaw and I never got it fixed. So surgery #2 and im almost as good as new. It happened 5 years ago.

I thought this stuff only happened in the movies?

All the best for a speedy and painless recovery....I hear Gin helps....and it'll prevent infections...

did the guy that cheapshot you at least say something witty before swinging like "hey phone call for you" tongue

haha no he didnt have any witty comments but he did makes lots of 'oomf... ooopphh' noises when I threw him to the ground and taught him what 'ground n pound' means. RIP who is a ufc fan will understand im sure how that works lol.

So yesterday was a bust i didnt respond to the drugs so i instead have to go back in tomorrow.

^ aww sucks. like going once isnt bad enough.

tell me about it. I now have to go back. The real kicker is i still had to pay

^nooooooo. really sticks it in and breaks it off. at least your going back is b/c of something that couldnt be helped. my wife has to go re-do a three hour gluclose (sp) test b/c the lab tech. lost the results.

Meh wrote:

haha no he didnt have any witty comments but he did makes lots of 'oomf... ooopphh' noises when I threw him to the ground and taught him what 'ground n pound' means. RIP who is a ufc fan will understand im sure how that works lol.

So yesterday was a bust i didnt respond to the drugs so i instead have to go back in tomorrow.

Thst freaking suck Meh. Hey make sure when you go back and he screws something else or have a witty comment just lay the smackdown on him. Pull of a Hulk Hogan or The Rock. Then he will smell what you're cooking after you're finished with him.

haha gold blackdeath gold. I am a lover now though not a fighter. Just ask my son who just turned 1 hes proof loving is more fun smile