Re: Need Help ASAP!!!!

horrormonger wrote:

Have you ever threatened someone, DrChannard, and not followed through on it? Ever straight up told someone you were going to "kill them."? If so, did you really kill them?

im sure there is not a one us who isnt guilty of speaking out of turn like that. (most of us were teenage boys at one time) but once it is commited to paper (or in this case posted) it becomes a little diffrent. talking shit is one thing cause its in the heat of the moment, typing it out looking it over and then having to submit it gives time to think it out a little and use your better judgement before threatening (hollow or otherwise) someone else. now that threat is out there for all to see. i agree horrormonger we live in a bully heavy society and people can only be bullied for so long. some can only bend so far before they break.

I've never threatened anyone to their face or on net or on phone that I would kill them at all. But i have told people to their face that I would kick their ass.

hybrid moments wrote:
horrormonger wrote:

Have you ever threatened someone, DrChannard, and not followed through on it? Ever straight up told someone you were going to "kill them."? If so, did you really kill them?

im sure there is not a one us who isnt guilty of speaking out of turn like that. (most of us were teenage boys at one time) but once it is commited to paper (or in this case posted) it becomes a little diffrent. talking shit is one thing cause its in the heat of the moment, typing it out looking it over and then having to submit it gives time to think it out a little and use your better judgement before threatening (hollow or otherwise) someone else. now that threat is out there for all to see. i agree horrormonger we live in a bully heavy society and people can only be bullied for so long. some can only bend so far before they break.

Very true, HM, a valid point. You are absolutely right here! What were you really thinking when you submitted that, sickf? WERE you EVEN thinking, or were you just speaking out, rather recklessly I might add?

i was pissed off cuz schools are giving eveyrone bullshit, to me it seems like u guys are tellign me to just let the schools run all over everyone, yea HER MOM, did sumthign wrong soo she can go to a different school, big fuckign deal?? Yea I say Im gonna kill the snitch, in a fight, pretty much beat their ass till I feel justice is served, Im completly different with some anger problems and when I get pissed u dont wanna b the one Im pissed at and I mean really fucking pissed.

The big fucking deal is that regardless of whose fault it was, it violated school policy and educational fund mandates.  The school's doing what it's supposed to do, whether you agree with it or not.  Beat whoever's ass you want, it won't get her back into your school.  But it will get you a juvie record which will follow you around the rest of your life.

Off-subject, but I can honestly say I don't envy you the life lessons you have in store, man.  They're going to be very harshly learned for you unless you change your attitude and general outlook.  You're in high school to LEARN, not beat anyone's ass, fuck your girlfriend or whine incessantly about the system stepping all over you.  It only steps on you if you're doing shit you shouldn't be doing.

So stop all this crybaby bullshit, get the education your parents' taxes are paying for you to receive and stop complaining about what you are or aren't being allowed to get away with.  Trust me, these are the best years of your life -- and you're wasting them pouting like a little girl with a skinned knee over shit that will absolutely not matter once you're an adult and loaded with infinitely more responsibility and accountability than the nominal amount you're saddled with in high school.

Pardon me for sounding like my grandfather, but Jesus Christ, these kids today...

Deleted by me cause I was kinda in a drunken rant last night, sorry lol.:P

Last edited by RIP (2007-11-30 09:55:03)

AS much as this started out as a heated debate we gotta make sure we arent crossing into the "inappropriate" categories and attacking people directly.  We may not agree with opinions or thoughts but dont make it too personal by psycho-analyzing everything.  We need to keep it friendly when possible and not cross the line.  I dont mind a heated debate but dont take it to a place it doesnt need to go.

This isnt for anyone specific but we dont wanna see things head in a direction where it turns into everyone insulting or going off on one another.  We dont need fighting clogging up boards that are normally a friendly place to post.

First off this isnt too pick a fight for anyone, RIP ur a kool dude and I wouldnt want to fight u in the first place same with everyone else. I know u guys went threw the same shit in high school, I understand but I think u all know I got anger issues. Yes reading my posts I saw that I would get a lil cocky with some people, because when Im pissed I just speak my mind and say shit that I really shouldnt be saying. The problem is pretty much solved soo far but anyone to stop another fight that might happen Im gonna delete this, it is getting outta control and turnign into a fight that none of us wants to be in over a high school kid whos getting pissed off because schools are giving us a hard time. Im sorry guys if I sounded like a dick in any of my posts, we all cant be angels wink Im sorry I overreacted over this when I asked for help thanks anyone for ur comments and remarks

It's cool!:cool:

I feel bad cuz I no I have an anger issue and it sometimes sounds liek im bi polar or sumthing, and like Im fucked up like that and Im just sorry that I flipped out and said Im gonna kill th kid who snitched but I overeacted

To be honest with ya I suffer from panic attacks at times but we move on dude.

Hey sick, have you ever thought of trying to go to someone for your anger issues?  I avoided therapy for a long time for my depression and I finally went and got a lot of help.  You dont have to go forever.  I went for a few sessions then i stopped going cause I found ways to control my issues on my own through them.  Its worth a shot

like i no i have anger issues and maybe thats why my creative writing teacher refered me to this guy that I have to talk to for a few minutes cuz y stories are violent but no is the time when I should be writing cuz thats oen way I controled my anger. I would talk to someone besides my friends but I just dont want to, maybe I have bi polar cuz I can change moods like that be happy oen second and the next be pissed

I think between all the cussing and "suck it ups" everyone really has your best intentions in mind, SF. I think they would feel somewhat responsible if you went out and screwed up someone's life, or worse yet, yours. Especially over something that is, in reality, trivial. Listen to them sick, they have been through it all, and survived it too. High school, man, the drama of it all. lol