Topic: Club to Death Angel

I'm curious if anyone else has seen this anime.  Its Japanese name is Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro Chan.  For those who haven't, it is hilarious and it has a lot of blood, not to mention one of the craziest storylines I have ever seen but the show is great.
Okay, here is the storyline.  It is about a high-school kid (freshman I think) named Sakura-kun who comes home to a girl in his room.  She has a halo above her head and her name is Dokuro-chan.  She is an angel from heaven who was sent to kill Sakura-kun for what he will invent in the future.  But, Dokuro-chan believes that the future can be changed without killing Sakura-kun.  So, she instead tries to protect him from other angels who would try to kill him.  Only one problem, Dokuro-chan is easily set off and she just enjoys killing Sakura-kun; so she does it quite often with a giant black, spiked bat/club.  But since she is trying to protect him, she uses the bat to bring Sakura-kun back to life and this happens a lot.  So every death is blood filled and every episode has at a few deaths in it.
What is the invention?  Apparently in the future, Sakura-kun invents a machine that stops the growth of all girls at around the age of 12, which gives them eternal youth.  The reason for doing this is because he wanted to create the perfect pedophile's world.  Don't worry, the story only really mentions this in the first episode and after that, it gets lost, and when it does come up, it doesn't go into much detail.
Anyways, the humor is for mature audiences and while this show has no nudity, it comes pretty damn close at times.  Unfortunately, there are not many episodes, but you can find all of them online.  And as a preview, I have posted the opening theme (with english subtitles) from the first season for your viewing pleasure.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axhMbeA7Ilg[/youtube]

Last edited by vorwald2006 (2007-11-27 11:38:04)

Re: Club to Death Angel

........................... lol what the? LMAO

Baka! In a good way lol

for the cute little sadist in us all lol

WTF! Now that's so damn hilarious as hell and what the hell does a damn monkey have to do with the cartoon. It appears out of no where and then disappears. If you are wondering what i'm talking about, the monkey appears at the 1 min. mark.:lol:

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

WTF! Now that's so damn hilarious as hell and what the hell does a damn monkey have to do with the cartoon. It appears out of no where and then disappears. If you are wondering what i'm talking about, the monkey appears at the 1 min. mark.:lol:

Okay, here is the deal with the monkey.  On Dokuro-chan's first day of school with Sakura-kun, she asks the teacher if Sakura-kun will show her around so that she becomes familar with the school grounds.  The teacher agrees but is then reminded by another student that it is the class preseident's job to do such things.  Dokuro-chan doesn't want to be shown around by him so she uses her magic bat and turns him into a monkey and gets her way (Just in case you are wondering, no one except Sakura-kun finds it strange that the class president turns into a monkey.  When Dokuro-chan points it out, the teacher even says, "Well I guess it cannot be helped.").  This happens again later on when she turns another student into a dog. 

And since I am posting, I might as well mention something that I had forgotten to earlier.  For the angels (including Dokuro-chan), it is very important that their halos remain on their heads.  For if their halos are removed, they will get explosive diarrhea.  So, yeah, that is all I have to say for now.  Check out the show, you won't regret it (I think).

I don't mean to intentially double post, but was just thinking that if any of you were still interested in Club to Death Angel, well, I have a link to the first episode with Japanese Audio and English subtitles.  Actually it is the first two episodes because each one is just under fifteen minutes and the episodes are shown in half hour pairs so it is actually episodes one and two of the first season. 

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1557584gkY3 … amp;rank=0

As for the monkey that BlackDeathDamien mentioned, it does explain that.  Even though I explained it before, it's the type of thing you should really see for yourself.  I said this before and I will say it again.  This show is for mature audiences, but it is hilarious.  Enjoy.

Oh and as a side note, if the video gets taken down, you can either search the site or I believe Youtube has the episodes as well.  Just with Veoh, sometimes it will only show the first 3-5 minutes in which case you just need to download a free player and then download the video.  With Youtube, I believe two verisons of the episodes are posted, one is edited (it means no blood) and the other is not (BLOOD!).  Just so you know.  Enjoy the show. You may also need an account on Veoh but that is free, just like Youtube. cool

Last edited by vorwald2006 (2007-11-30 10:54:09)